Technical Analysis Learning

Whom should I go to for learning technical analysis in Banglore

• Total voters
Thanks TomnJerry and Santosh for sharing ur valuable input.

However i also urge u to contribute and poll.

With that said, I will share my experiences so far - based on online searches

a guy called srinivasan is popular in banglore.

viratech is an evergreen choice across india - criticisms are standard - course too clinical, personal touch absent, some emphasis on selling software and no sharing of practical experience . With that said, on the basis on what I have read and seen Rahul Mohindar on Tv, I would suggest that it should be a good course to start with.

then there is Bharat dugar who teaches at various places it seems - because i came across his classes that he holds in his drawing room , then at focus educare, at broking co baljit securities, icici direct ... so on and so for
Now the reviews about him were very pretty encouraging - emphasis on application of TA concepts in real market. apparently he changes some theoritical concepts to fit into the real market scenario.
The downside - he has a very different take on ta concepts and thinking of his own . lol. deviates too much from books.

then one of the fellow contributers pointed out crm india and precision technicals.

also read about some deepak mohani.

will constantly update my findings in due course. in the meanwhile, if some one knows about viratech and bharat dugar especially , please share - because so far they have come across as the favourites.

preethi21

Reading trading books and attending classes are good..but these having only a small part in the development of a professional trader..
Trading is an Art... u should have personal experience to master it..

And i strongly believe emotion control having a big role in trading... one who can control his thoughts/emotions can easily win the battle of trading

Good luck

Hey guys,

still awaiting responses.

Would love to see more ppl participate in the poll. Then it can serve as a guiding post for the choice of TA course in Bangalore.

Hey Guys,

What I think is you should really do your research first before approaching anybody.

Please talk to people who has done the course previously.

The duration of the course. Frankly, more important is the kind of quality education you are going to get from attending.

The duration of the course is important because of another factor: TA cannot be learned in a few days or weeks. Tell me frankly, can you complete your graduation in 6 months? you have your answer!!!

The duration is important for another reason: You will need to practice while you learn. If the duration is for a week, then what will you gain from attending this course. Will you be able to practice?

The service required after the course is complete is the most important factor: What happens when you finish your course & need some help. Can you go back to your teacher for an answer? is the person who has taught you accessible later on? Who will help you when you get stuck after completing the course?

What are the contents of the course is also important.

Are you covering all the topics in the course? Do your research first. Be sure where you want to go, by doing this course are you reaching your destination. if not search for another tutor.

While you do your research, you will come accross many other queries.

You will also need answers for these queries.

Good you have asked a question here. You have received some guidelines from members here + you will need to satisfy more queries you might have.

Plan out everything, before you start your journey.

All the best. I hope you learn the best, TA is hard work, needs a lot of dedication & please give yourself some time to travel on this journey.

Once again all the best.

itrader

Hey guys,

still awaiting responses.

Would love to see more ppl participate in the poll. Then it can serve as a guiding post for the choice of TA course in Bangalore.
I have attended a few classes from Bharat Duggar..conducts approx 7-8 classes...liked him...was unable to continue due to busy personal and professional life...my vote goes to him....planning to complete the course in near future though...