technical analysis for commodity market...need help..!!

hey really sry 4 the late reply..i was busy wid my coll examz n had stopoed trading for taking a break coz of da losses dat i suffered...
neways about da course....im doing financial marketing n its a new course..it iz basically b.com honours in financial marketing..n it is very useful..i mean i have a lot of theoretical knowledge about the market...it covers all the fields in financial marketing...like equity market, commodity market, corpoarate finance, derivative market, mutual funds, etc...it is a graduation course though...if u hve already finished ur graduation den luk for courses that are offered by NSE, BSE and MCX...they r equally helpful...n they r short term courses so u dun hv 2 put in a lot of tym as well...im plannin on doin such courses as well...u can get the brochere easily either from their site or by going there directly...our coll has conducted "industrial visits" via which i hve gone der n received the information directly from them...do it if u wanna specialize in this field..the courses r according 2 ur need...personally i found the courses offered by BSE n MCX better...:)
neways all the best:thumb:
if u need any help regarding this then keep me posted i will be more than pleased 2 help u...
regards,
melissa

thanks for this useful info melissa...bt am pursuing my graduation right nw,...so i dnt think i;ll be able to go for the course ur telling about..nd i chkd the modules on NSE's website. i think they'll be able to help a bit. n i've also kind of paused my trading for nw..becoz of my xams n m nt able to get the appropriate knowledge of market right nw..also i dnt have ANY theoretical knowledge of market right nw. so if u think u can help me by any means n suggest me hw shud i start it..u can! i'll really appreciate it !!

thnks
AKASH