Technical analysis course

People who came seeking Technical Analysis knowledge for Trading have not only been able to protect their capital but also gain rich profits of more than 100% in a year irrespective of market scenario. Till now in last one year we have trained around 300 students.

The methods used to analyze securities and make investment decisions fall into two very broad categories: fundamental analysis and technical analysis.

Fundamental analysis involves analyzing the characteristics of a company in order to estimate its value.

Technical analysis takes a completely different approach; it doesn't care one bit about the "value" of a company or a commodity. Technicians (sometimes called chartists) are only interested in the price movements in the market.
Despite all the fancy and exotic tools it employs, technical analysis really just studies supply and demand in a market in an attempt to determine what direction, or trend, will continue in the future. In other words, technical analysis attempts to understand the emotions in the market by studying the market itself, as opposed to its components. If you understand the benefits and limitations of technical analysis, it can give you a new set of tools or skills that will enable you to be a better trader or investor.
In this institute, we'll introduce you to the subject of technical analysis. It's a broad topic, so well cover from basic to concept-advanced concepts, providing you with the foundation you'll need to understand more advanced concepts down the way
Topics that are covered in this course

Introduction Technical Analysis (basic information about Technical analysis)
Charts
Types of Charts
Candlesticks
Oscillators
Trading
Types of Trading
Day Trading Strategies
Swing Trading Strategies
Positional Trading Strategies
Pivot Analysis (how to work S1, S2, P, R1, R2 level)
Moving Averages (all moving averages EMA, 200DMA 100DMA,) .
Trend lines.
Patterns.
Fibonacci levels.
Sector identification.
Breakouts (all break outs).
Derivatives Futures & Options.
Arbitrage.
Hedging (you can book profit in any scenario Ex:-buy a future and buy a put)
Money Management(this is important to all traders)
Duration of course:-15 days (daily 2hr) (or) five week ends for week-end sessions
Dattas Institute for Stock Market Technical Analysis
7-1-59/7, Dharam Karam Road,
beside:-monster.com line,
Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500016,
Ph: 040 40033626 / mobile:-9640650545,9866574259.
email:[email protected]

http://nse9shares.tk/

Course is fine but wat happens to losses...................

I invested my 5,50,000 Rs with Mr Kunal sarogii equity rush now i have only 1,85,649 Rs left , he gave me calls for the intraday and delivery and almost all Stop losses hit ....what happens to his so called knowledge base .....he is the bulshit man and how could the person can teach to students into market hours.........he has very small 2 room company only having only 1-2 employees peons and busy only in crap marketing...........on top of it if you asked about his stop losses he had very flat answer "Market me to stop losses hit hote he 10 ke 10 koi nayii baat nahi " if thats the case then wat else his knowledge is doing there ............beware of him all knowledge base is available on net go through it .....save money and time ......

aryan.

I invested my 5,50,000 Rs with Mr Kunal sarogii equity rush now i have only 1,85,649 Rs left , he gave me calls for the intraday and delivery and almost all Stop losses hit ....
If you are newbie, stay way from day trading.

I have been in market since 2004. I dont think I have earned anything from Day trading. What you earn is from taking delivery. As far as possible make your own decision for investing in companies about who you know and what they do. Dont fall to any of these advisors. They will make you Bankcrupt. Even if you search on this forum you will get many techinical ideas. Do study yourself and follow. Also always invest in Sensex stocks and for returns from Mid Cap , Invest your money in any of good MID CAP oriented Mutual fund like Reliance Growth/ICICI Discovery/principal emerging equity etc.

I invested my 5,50,000 Rs with Mr Kunal sarogii equity rush now i have only 1,85,649 Rs left , he gave me calls for the intraday and delivery and almost all Stop losses hit ....what happens to his so called knowledge base .....he is the bulshit man and how could the person can teach to students into market hours.........he has very small 2 room company only having only 1-2 employees peons and busy only in crap marketing...........on top of it if you asked about his stop losses he had very flat answer "Market me to stop losses hit hote he 10 ke 10 koi nayii baat nahi " if thats the case then wat else his knowledge is doing there ............beware of him all knowledge base is available on net go through it .....save money and time ......

I have been in market since 2004. I dont think I have earned anything from Day trading. What you earn is from taking delivery. As far as possible make your own decision for investing in companies about who you know and what they do. Dont fall to any of these advisors. They will make you Bankcrupt. Even if you search on this forum you will get many techinical ideas. Do study yourself and follow. Also always invest in Sensex stocks and for returns from Mid Cap , Invest your money in any of good MID CAP oriented Mutual fund like Reliance Growth/ICICI Discovery/principal emerging equity etc.
well said rajiv, make ur own calls swati, read all about trading with technicals and fundamentals through website, start with paper trading for few months and then play with real money