Swing trading the Traditional Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwingKing

Market's are on a very sticky ground with no real direction. May be that's the cause. Such phases are usually marked with a lot of whipsaws. This is what we r witnessing as of now.

Tc

SwingKing

As of now .. there's nothing dear. Moreover, I am reasonably bearish on the market till 5400 gets taken off on closing basis. I have short positions in the Index.

Tc

scplindia

I have been bearish for quite some time, and have lost money on this count, your SL of 5400 is quite far away and can cause substantial loss. Market has really not stopped for breath for the last two months since the low of 4800. What we have seen is just a 200 point swing from the peak, this cannot be counted as taking breath or correction. What is happening to chinese market should happen here.

SwingKing

I have been bearish for quite some time, and have lost money on this count, your SL of 5400 is quite far away and can cause substantial loss. Market has really not stopped for breath for the last two months since the low of 4800. What we have seen is just a 200 point swing from the peak, this cannot be counted as taking breath or correction. What is happening to chinese market should happen here.
Not every correction is similar to the previous one. And hence you cannot compare market movements in India and China.

5400 stop loss is not at all far. It is just 85 points away. I personally favor risk to reward ratio rather than number of points lost/gained. Moreover, my shorts are averaged at around 5357, so the maximum I can loose is 43 points (+ n number of points if gap up opening occurs). I don't mind loosing money, but I do mind loosing grip on my opinion.

Tc.

Status
Not open for further replies.