Swing trading the Traditional Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

saivenkat

Hello Raunak ,
To make a profit , the premium has to go above 6.
This will happen only if the value of the stock falls to around 145 odd.
If a profit can be expected near term / till Apr 29 , then at today's price of 1.4 its a very very good buy.
Please advise.
If you dont mind could I please add you on Gtalk / Yahoo etc.
Hi aces27,

What you did 150PA of Rpower? Have u booked it?

Earlier i was trading in stock options, at my will, and kept loosing.. one single bad entry, will be engulfed by time decay, FII's, adverse news, and what not.. to swipe away our account balance. So, to protect the capital after three faltered months of option trading, i stopped doing it.. and switched gear to positional and swing trades.

Sorry that i interfere in this, and give my experience here.

Regards
Saivenkat:)

SwingKing

Buy Colpal - CMP 714
Buy Dabur - CMP 176.8
Buy TataChem - CMP 323.8
Buy YesBank - CMP 263.6

Last edited:
Hi aces27,

What you did 150PA of Rpower? Have u booked it?

Earlier i was trading in stock options, at my will, and kept loosing.. one single bad entry, will be engulfed by time decay, FII's, adverse news, and what not.. to swipe away our account balance. So, to protect the capital after three faltered months of option trading, i stopped doing it.. and switched gear to positional and swing trades.

Sorry that i interfere in this, and give my experience here.

Regards
Saivenkat:)

Hell Sai ,

Thanks for your concern.
No I have not sold. I purchased at 6 x 2000 = 12,000
Not sure , what to do , hoping that RPower will go down , which seems likely. Plan to book , at a slightly higher leve else a full loss.
It seems / is risky though.
But at today's price of around 1 , a single correction can fetch you good returns.
Check one more post , regarding Tata Motors options in traderji search"options" its interesting , how quick changes can happen.

Am new to this , and probably jumped onto options , hence require guidance from the seniors on this.

Hope for best ,

Thanks once again for your concern ,

SwingKing

Hello Raunak ,
To make a profit , the premium has to go above 6.
This will happen only if the value of the stock falls to around 145 odd.
If a profit can be expected near term / till Apr 29 , then at today's price of 1.4 its a very very good buy.
Please advise.
If you dont mind could I please add you on Gtalk / Yahoo etc.
Dear Aces,

Options is a tricky game. You need to be very educated (practically) in learning to execute options. I would hence encourage you to study options on day to day basis and devise strategies to execute them. In the meanwhile start investing in equities so that you don't miss out on the moves. Once you specialize in options, then you can carry trades in that instrument.

Tc.

prst

hi raunak..

thanks for the tips.
Any idea about crompton greaves?
should i hold it any longer or exit?
i bought it at 274 levels

SwingKing

hi raunak..

thanks for the tips.
Any idea about crompton greaves?
should i hold it any longer or exit?
i bought it at 274 levels
If the markets remain stable, cromp greave should give u returns ... its looking positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.