Swing Trading - Simple Setups

Blitzz

Blitzz, you are doing what is known as 'Systematically' blowing one's account in the name MM. And that, my friend, happens because of either 'Revenge trading' or 'Compulsive trading'. frankly, I don't see any difference between the two. :)

2 lac and you are playing with the likes of punters' stock JP associates?
Just sit back, and relax.

BTW, your ledger wouldn't know the difference between 'Notional' or 'Actual' loss. Careful.
I am in merchant navy. I get to trade for only 3 months. So like to play Big. I am still learning

Blitzz

Got a tip from my broker. So bought this future. Heard about this share for the first time. Hope i haven't done wrong in listening to my broker.

Notional loss - Rs. 950

Blitzz

BGREnergy trade s/l hit at 267. Call s/l hit at 33.

Very bad trading done by me.Going to give serious thinking to my trading and will try to build a sound trading methodology.

trump

dear Blitz, initially I was also like you, plunging in the market randomly, with no setups/strategy, it was based on tips from brokers, from other sources and what not, all except my own analysis and method, but it takes time to build ones own setups and one should know what works in the market, there are many posers in this field who pose as traders, its really very difficult to separate the clowns from the original.But take your own time and do some study, to begin with there is an excellent book by Edwards & Magee, start with that, and another book is Steidlmayer on Makrkets.Try to increase your screen time.with experience you would make money slowly, its one step at a time, where most important factor is your edge.