Swing Trading - Simple Setups

Blitzz

Very clean, very simple setup you are following, Blitzz. Congratulation.
Coal india looks promising as you say. But it should clear 340 with good volume, otherwise the whole pattern is in danger of becoming bearish wolfe wave.

Take care.
Thanks for the kind words. Simple setups are the one which works the best.
Yes 340 if cleared then we head to 360. I may even add to the position rather than booking if we clear 340.

I was expecting a minor correction in nifty till 5250 and then quick bounce to 5450-5500 but market has humbled me. Today My S/L in Nifty position was saved by mere 10 points.

We got a bullish pattern in NIFTY after such a long time that i over stretched my risk to 10%. Now nifty is on its last support/hanging on thin thread. If NF closes below 5170 on daily TF then Bears will be in control.

Blitzz

EagleOne

Thanks for the kind words. Simple setups are the one which works the best.
Yes 340 if cleared then we head to 360. I may even add to the position rather than booking if we clear 340.

I was expecting a minor correction in nifty till 5250 and then quick bounce to 5450-5500 but market has humbled me. Today My S/L in Nifty position was saved by mere 10 points.

We got a bullish pattern in NIFTY after such a long time that i over stretched my risk to 10%. Now nifty is on its last support/hanging on thin thread. If NF closes below 5170 on daily TF then Bears will be in control.

Blitzz

Don't worry about nifty. Each of its move is within the grand scheme of things ;). It is on the last legs of Bear days, just waiting for the big players' price mark-ups. Hence, these swift, short whipsaws on SBI and Relinace etc are there to shake out small fries.

For me, being an intraday trader, thinking of bull and bear market is just a waste of time. But for a swing trader like you, yes, it matters a lot to know the overall trend. As long as you have your entry, exit and SL as per plan, you would come out winner in the end, no matter what. :D

Will see you around. Good night

Blitzz

Intraday Trade : Bought Jp Associate 1 lot at 77.8... S/l 76.9 Target undecided.
Loss of 3600 in this trade

Also bought NF at 5219. Now 3 lots at 5256 i have.

Notional Loss of 15k.

S/L for 3 lots now is 5128.

Coal India Bought at 326.4 in loss of 3600.
S/l Same - 319

Looks like My portfolio gonna take a hit of around 15%.

Blitzz

Notional Loss of 15k.

S/l Same - 319

NF low 5131 till now.. S/l Saved by mere 3 points. I Will be ecstatic if this position ends up in profit :eek:

Blitzz

Notional Loss of 15k.

S/l Same - 319

All Stop Loss hit today. Total loss of Rs. 30200 booked.

Started with 2.11 lakh. Now left with 1.8 lakh.

EagleOne

Blitzz, you are doing what is known as 'Systematically' blowing one's account in the name MM. And that, my friend, happens because of either 'Revenge trading' or 'Compulsive trading'. frankly, I don't see any difference between the two. :)

2 lac and you are playing with the likes of punters' stock JP associates?
Just sit back, and relax.

BTW, your ledger wouldn't know the difference between 'Notional' or 'Actual' loss. Careful.

Last edited: