Swing Trading for Nifty Futures

Status
Not open for further replies.

kthakker0

20/1/2012

Hi all,

As predicted Open and High could be same is today as NF Open and High are 5050 and it's very near to our sell price as well as our stop loss of 5060

I am short on NF for 1st target of 4905

Market has rewarded the watchful eye with it's levels. Now we wait-watch for our down target and also be ready to get out of the trade if NF breaches 5060 on the higher side.

This rally has created many gaps while moving up and most of them has to be closed if not all, and in this fall the first is 4977 then 4891 which coincides with our 1st target of 4905.

Please take advice of your broker's or financial consultant before trading.

Happy Trading

kthakker0

20/1/2012

Hi all,

The watchful eye will see that Nifty Futures (NF) and Bank Nifty (BN), both are trading in discount to their respective spot price.

What does it mean? or What does the market say about their trend?

Happy Trading.

darshanshukla

Hi KT,
What ever it shows or what ever it will do it will not give close above our stoploss level as I am i same trade with you with target of 4915 and my SL is closing above 5062
Keep posting as it boost moral of traders like us. :thumb:
Happy trading ahead,
Darshan

20/1/2012

Hi all,

The watchful eye will see that Nifty Futures (NF) and Bank Nifty (BN), both are trading in discount to their respective spot price.

What does it mean? or What does the market say about their trend?

Happy Trading.

kthakker0

20/1/2012

Hi all,

As forecasted our selling target above 5030 is achieved, now for the fall to be a reality and confirmed, NF should close below 5020

Market could be volatile on Monday depending on RIL results so we ought to be careful. But today's close below 5020 should absorb much of that volatility.

But still watch for the stop loss of 5060

Does any one know the levels of Bank Nifty? It seems it the market puller

Happy Trading

Last edited:
20/1/2012

Hi all,

NF has breached the stop loss of 5060

Booked the loss of 10 points and I am out of trade for the day

No Happy Trading Today.

friend
should i trade on monday or not?
coz i think these two days 22th(RIL) and 24th(RBI) are risky 4 swing trader.
aboutall as far as i read ur thread really i am happy. nice:clapping:
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::thumb::thumb::thumb:

kthakker0

22/1/2012

Hi all,

As long as NF is not closing below 5020 the trend is up.

As forecasted in one of my previous article about NF target of 5220 could become a reality if RBI plays with the interest rate (Directly or In-directly) in the qtly Credit Policy review (keeping in view the polls in some parts of India)

After RIL results which are discounted, its the qtly Credit Policy review that is the next Big Bang which the market is expecting and to cheer about, and with the market rising on Friday showed what can be expected.

The expectation are bigger this time around for 2 reasons

1> Market is beaten down to trash in past year and many stocks along with Government respect and reputation are at its low.

2> Does any one believe that Moon has a role to play in market rise and fall (just like the tides in ocean) then this is the time when Moon should show it magic in helping the market rise. This theory is proved in US where market rose a couple of days before and after the New Moon. And in India the New Moon is on 23/1/2012 Monday.

Well its Mano-ya-na-Mano situation, but Moon does have charm of it own that's why many poet's have used it in their poems and many a times Moon is the central figure in their poetry.

NF has tough resistance between 5061-5065 and to rally further NF has to be breached and closed above 5080.

NF closing above 5080 will change the negative sentiment to positive.

This time it's Bank Nifty that is the real market puller

Lets see what does the market say's on Monday and Oh by-the-way Monday's range is between 5000 (tough support) - 5080 (tough resistance) with a positive bias.

I'll buy NF btwn 5000 - 5030 for 5061-65 - 5080 target

Happy Trading

kthakker0

23/1/2012

Hi all

Today close above 5061-65 should change the sentiment and should have absorbed most of the shorts and this will compel the shorter's to cover their position which will again rally the market going forward.

NF, close above 5061-65, will enter a new zone where the odds of rallying will be greater then falling.

Bank Nifty is stretching the market, people are welcomed to share the Bank Nifty levels, as I don't track it.

I forgot to add that 5040 is the focal point for intraday today
Sentiment is positive when price is above 5040
Sentiment is negative when price is below 5040

Let the market shows it's way

Happy Trading

Last edited:
23/1/2012

Hi all

Today close above 5061-65 should change the sentiment and should have absorbed most of the shorts and this will compel the shorter's to cover their position which will again rally the market going forward.

NF, close above 5061-65, will enter a new zone where the odds of rallying will be greater then falling.

Bank Nifty is stretching the market, people are welcomed to share the Bank Nifty levels, as I don't track it.

I forgot to add that 5040 is the focal point for intraday today
Sentiment is positive when price is above 5040
Sentiment is negative when price is below 5040

Let the market shows it's way

Happy Trading
Did you take position?
if not tn when
i am going to take buy
but :confused: coz level not initiate.
please guide me:(

Status
Not open for further replies.