Sure Trade On Crude Inventories And Natural Gas Storage - Way To Be A Billionaire

Trade On 7th May On Crude After Inventory - 12 Lots - Profit In 20 Mins - Rs.18,000

Bought @ 6023 Sold @ 6038 , I Booked 15 Points, But Even Though It Fired Upto 6060 :)

How Is It Guys ?

Last edited:

jetking

KIndly reply which strategy did you use...?
i do'nt know which strategy he uses,but here is the general strategy to follow on inventory days

you can see last three coloums,"actual,proposed and previous"

before 8 pm,the coloum "actual" will be blank and "proposed" will be showing some no.
at 8pm,as inventory data releases,the coloum "actual" will be filled either by a -ve no,or +ve no or by a no equal to no of "proposed" coloum

taking trades,
if the actual data is -ve(coloured red), (as shown in above pict of 7th may),take the long position
if data is shown +ve(coloured green),take short position
and if data colour is black,do not take any trade

i do'nt know which strategy he uses,but here is the general strategy to follow on inventory days

you can see last three coloums,"actual,proposed and previous"

before 8 pm,the coloum "actual" will be blank and "proposed" will be showing some no.
at 8pm,as inventory data releases,the coloum "actual" will be filled either by a -ve no,or +ve no or by a no equal to no of "proposed" coloum

taking trades,
if the actual data is -ve(coloured red), (as shown in above pict of 7th may),take the long position
if data is shown +ve(coloured green),take short position
and if data colour is black,do not take any trade
Sorry For Saying This :( If You Follow This Few Times You Will Make Money But Fortunately Not All Time :( So Guys Please Ignore This :( Many Times Actual In Red (-) Market Had Fallen Badly :( So Please Wait For My Post From Coming Wednesday & Thursday :) From This Time I Will Not Let You All Down ;)