Learn 100% sure simple tricks to Trade in Intraday

This message is for the Delhi Traderji Members.

One Chennai based company giving 2 days training on 100% sure shot simple tricks to trade in Intraday. This tricks can be applied in NIFTY, Stocks, Futures and on everything. You can earn regular income from Stock Markets.

The problem is that Company needs atleast 20 students/learners from Delhi. Then only they can come over to Delhi and give training.

If anybody from Delhi interested to join this class, contact me in the following email for further information.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

spiritunit

I don't believe in 100% sure profits in share market !! If they say how to use technicals to get success most of the time in intraday, that could be better

One Chennai based company giving 2 days training on 100% sure shot simple tricks to trade in Intraday. This tricks can be applied in NIFTY, Stocks, Futures and on everything. You can earn regular income from Stock Markets.

The problem is that Company needs atleast 20 students/learners from Delhi. Then only they can come over to Delhi and give training.

If anybody from Delhi interested to join this class, contact me in the following email for further information.

Thanks
can u provide the details coz i live in chennai and am interested.

Thanks for the members comments. I dont know about the company. That is why I have posted this to get the comments from members and to proceed further.

VJAY

Thanks
Dear puduags,
No one in the world give 100% sure shot method :)....if anyone knows it then he never disclose it.....:clap: so why you waste money & time....better to go through TJ you can get better successfull methods here.........without a penny.....you can get help from seniors also.........
For you i could be wrong:D

Capricorn

Dear puduags,
No one in the world give 100% sure shot method :)....if anyone knows it then he never disclose it.....:clap: so why you waste money & time....better to go through TJ you can get better successfull methods here.........without a penny.....you can get help from seniors also.........
For you i could be wrong:D
I agree, If I had blank cheques signed by Mr market to withdraw as and when I please why would I hand them out to others...:)