Suggest me lowest possible Option Broker

NiftyFantasy

go for r k global they charges 9 per lot or 18 for squaring a lot
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Finaly ritik has got his reply after 2.25 years..... great.... :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

par pata nahi ab tak to woh apna loss target (around 1-5 lakh) poora karke chala bhi gaya hoga.... :(

hai! canmoney the wholly owned subsidiary of canara bank is charging flat 10 rs. in the option segment and no need of having any free paid amount and no need of bargaining. they published this in their website (canmoney.in) itself. Being a Public Sector bank it is reliable and no hassle. I am enjoying this facility right now. you can also check and confirm it.--deva

Dude alwayas read the fine print first ... Companies like Can money and ICICI direct can never give thsese kinds of offers. The condition attached here is Rs 500 per day Yes you read it right Rs 500 per day extra as a S/W chrages ... I wonder if any one is gonna subscribe specially with RK , Zerodha and Bezel around...

gunsho

And its 10 per lot... Snip from the website.

"Special Brokerage scheme for Active Option Traders Cost to clients opting for this scheme:- A flat Brokerage at Rs.10/- per lot per leg of trade plus Rs.500/- per traded day towards software charges Higher the lots traded per day, lower the effective cost per lot of option"