Suggest me lowest possible Option Broker

linkon here it is 1% of strike price or premium?

And here i have RMoney caluculation document attached that gives result of 41.39 for your data pls chk it out?

but in ur calculation it is Rs 60 right?

Anyway I think we have to add limit card deductions to it?
in above calculation its going to be Rs34 for 1 lot [for 2 lot its doubled Rs68]

So as per my calculation it will be 41+34=75
as per your calculations it will be 60+34=94

pls do check out n reply
venkven.

Last edited:
Hi,

Need your help !!!

I trade with indiainfoline and they charge me 100/lot and while short selling in option they ask me double the time of future margin

do all the brokers ask us to have double of future or do i need to change the broker

Hi,

As topic says I want to know Which is cheapest Online brokerage available ?

If rkglobal users/Rm are reading this Are R.s 9 applied to Futures or you give R.s 9 per lot in option as well ?

My Current India Bulls Charges me 2.5% on premium rate or R.s 100 whichever is higher.

Yesterday bought 3200 Puts and was surprised as i generated about 5234.52
As Brokerage :mad::mad::confused: I use to be Future trader Tried Option and BAm Bam High Brokerage

India Bulls Brokerage 2.5% but i don't understand ow they charged

1 Put 3200 = 500 (approx incl STT ) brokerage [thats buy and sell Transaction ]

Are you guys too paying similar brokerage or Rk global or Any other can be my savior ;)[/QUOTE

Try R.K global.net their charges Rs9/-per lot.
You can also try reliance money, their broker wil come between 5 and 7 per lot according to the strike price of nifty
they allow turnover of Rs6000000/- crore for Rs 2500/-/
www.rkglobal.net
Is it 60L or 6 crore with RMoney? 60L => Approx 113 per lot, 6 Cr => 11 to 12 per lot. Anyday, it's better to go with a direct charging broker than the dark cellar of RMoney.

Got an RK gloabal f&o account opened.. Yet to do the first trade in it.. They claim that buy+sell cycle will cost total around 30 rs which includes all the service charges.. Let me try out and post the exact amount.
I've also sharekhan account which charges high brokerage for options

a2744010

Got an RK gloabal f&o account opened.. Yet to do the first trade in it.. They claim that buy+sell cycle will cost total around 30 rs which includes all the service charges.. Let me try out and post the exact amount.
I've also sharekhan account which charges high brokerage for options
Yes it is correct. The actual amount is 29 on buy+sell. For buy orders rs 9 as brokerage, 0.93 as taxes and same for squaring off. And approx 9 as STT is also charged on settling the derivative, F or O. So 9+9+.93+.93+9.

For Fut: Rs. 92 (incl. of tax)
For Option: Rs. 38 (Incl. of tax)

This is my experience with RKG.

I think ... no one charging below this.

but want to explore BEZEL.. who is charging 10 per lot. pls comment if any one knows about it

.. i used to trade with RK global but has now shifted to Bezel.. they used to chrge me Rs.550 for software and maintenance (segement wise)..

in bezel u can get all tht for no mnthly commitments.. Rs.10 per lot...

one thing is thr margin requiremnts r higher than other brokers.. but once u strt trading u can call n tell thm to release some margin.

dear friends
i am trading with indiabull and for the first time i have worked in options. I bought an 3000 call for rs.275.2 and sold it for rs.279/- they have charged the brokerage of rs.344/- for buying and and 348.75 for selling and instead of posting me a profit of rs.190/- minus brokerage they have posted a debit entry of rs.596.98 paisa in my contract note.how can they charge such a high brokerage isn`t their any limit to the brokerage a broker can charge. I will be gratefull if any one suggests me a way and with whom i can take up the matter for the blood indiabull securities people are sucking of me.
go for r k global they charges 9 per lot or 18 for squaring a lot