Streetsmarts

VSNL to carry Long Distance Calls between MTNL, Tata Tele.

Amaranth - hedge fund who had lost 5 bn$ in energy speculation, is perhaps being bailed out by Goldman Sachs.

Geometric Software Board Meet Tommrrrow for a Major Devolpment.

Diamond Cables receives orders worth Rs 14 Cr, order book stands at Rs 165 Cr.

Everest Kanto plans a preferentially allotment to a US based fund and raise 90~100 crores.

Tripex Overseas is on the verge of buting a chemical unit in Ahmedabad for about 20 crores.

Dow near its all time high.

India's cord blood bank firm, Lifecell, will invest up to Rs 600 million in the next two years to expand its facilities in the country.

Advance tax paid by Indian firms and individuals rose 32.6 per cent in the first half of September from a year earlier.

There is a buzz that Barclays is to buy 10% in ARCIL from ICICI Bank. ICICI Bank controls 29.58% stake in ARCIL and refused to comment on this.

ITC considering price hikes for Wills & Classic brand, expects cigarette volumes to increase 7.5% in FY07.

Amaranth says losses swell to 6Billion after transfering energy investments to 3rd Party.

A fire at the paint shop of Tata Motors Ltd may disrupt production for about a week in its Pune factory.

Larsen & Toubro expects to earn Rs 4 billion over next 4-5 years after an expansion of its electrical and electronics division by 2007/08.

Raymond has signed a fresh three-year contract with Japanese menswear retailer Konaka Co to supply it up to 150,000 suits a year.

UTI Bank is raising Rs 214 crore through perpetual debt.

HFCL, one of the largest domestic equipment manufacturer, has received licence from the US-based Qualcomm to manufacture CDMA handsets.

Paramount Communications is scouting for domestic acquisition.

Oil prices fall below US$60. Further fall to 58~59 is expected before bottoming out.

Ranbaxy may pick up a US based generic drug firm with an annual sales in the range of US$300 million.

The DOT has called for suspension of FDI regulations indefinitely till a 'consensus' is reached.

Petronet LNG is in talks with gas majors of Oman, Qatar, & Algeria offering equity in lieu of long term LNG supplies.

hello

i am new to this group.

does any one help me to find the best real time stock charting software?

and also best stock market prediciton software ?

plz advise me .

thanks.

hello

i am new to this group.

does any one help me to find the best real time stock charting software?

and also best stock market prediciton software ?

plz advise me .

thanks.
Hello,
Welcome to this forum. You will probably get your answer in the 'Software' section of this forum. Lots of very good suggestions and comments about the various software available in the market. As far as the best stock market prediction software ... you already have it ... it's your brain :D
Regards
Kuldeep :)

Granules India jv with a Chinese Company on the cards.

Vinay Cement to set up greefield project in Assam with an investment of 414 crores.

Bharti looking at entering into DTH.

Country's largest private lender ICICI Bank is likely to hire 40,000 people a year for the next three to five years to serve the expected rapid growth in banking and other financial services like insurance.

Block Deal : 10.25 LAKH shares of UNIONBANK changes Hand in FII SEGMENT at 135/- per share.

The owners of Reliance Industries Ltd have increased their stake in the company by 2 per cent to more than 50 per cent to consolidate their holdings.

Steel inventories are piling up in customer warehouses in the U.S., creating worries of a glut and downward pressure on prices.

IDFC's private equity arm plans to invest $400 million within 18 months in infrastructure companies, mostly unlisted ones.

Videocon acquiring Polaroid Corporation.

Pantaloon : Plans to enter the logistics space.

Gujarat State Petroleum : Has made a second oil discovery in KG basin.

Bajaj Electricals : Frontrunner for bagging Rs 500 cr contract for Commonwealth Games.

Tata Steel close to acquiring a Brazilian steel company.

ICICI Bank having a rethink about investments in SEZ's.

Hi Folks,
Haven't posted for a few days. Not mined any news either. But, I came across this document in one of the yahoo groups I subscribe to. It is the final SEBI judgement against E. Mathew, the CNBC tip-giver for misleading his clients and profiting from them. Interesting reading. One really should be vary of such cheats.
Rgds & happy trading
Kuldeep

Wockhardt has acquired Ireland-based Pinewood for USD 150 million.

Nicholas Piramal announces acquisition of balance 51% equity stake in Boots Piramal Healthcare.

Financial solutions provider, i-flex Solutions Ltd has completed the acquisition of US-based anti-money laundering and compliance software vendor Mantas Inc for over Rs 561 crore (122.6 million dollars).

Bhagyanagar Industries all set to sell its 25 acre plot in Hyderabad for 70~80 crores to Reliance.

All red today ...

Tata Steel to announce acquisition of Corum group and become the 5th largest steel maker in the world.

KPIT Cummins close to clinching a global tie-up in the auto electronics space.

Vega Hedge Fund's woes & Nomura's losses in commodity markets the cause of yesterday's correction.

GE Shipping's demerger news possible sometime today.

Bajaj Auto bonus?

After positive opening, Nikkei is down on Nomura's woes dragging Taiwanese & Korean markets along with it.