stocks to invest in short term

As you can see in the chart below, there is a continuous investment in divis' lab. Just following these you can make a huge profit. This is evident in the stock run up in the recent days.

thx for these graps...i have a doubt..How can one decide on investment price on these particular stock based on the mutual fund activities...
I mean i could see there is continuous funds cmg in asian stocks but that's abt the past..now if i buy at current level seeing the fund inflow from MF funds doesnt guarantee the uptrend in future..
so how one can predict and decide on investment price based on these MF activity graph..
suggestions plz..

its a very good question. What I meant to say was thas this strategy works for sure. This is not for you to invest now. The stock has already moved up. From the chart if you can see on may 1 itself there is a very good activity. So if you had bought on that day you would have made very good gains.

Also see my first post, i recommended coal india and see the earnings numbers. Mutual Funds know before the market which company is having good earnings. So they invest accordingly. This information reaches very late to the public. So you have to follow these kind of strategies to get the information indirectly.
Mf managers also get insider information and act accordingly. Observing what they are doing is the best thing to get to know this kind of stuff.

Similarly zeel which i recommended in my first post. See how it is moving up now.

Yeah i got ur point...
so how one should keep an eye on these things as we all knw we retail investors are the last to get the inside info:annoyed:...and the time we invest when the stock price is at its peak and after that starts falling in..
so how did u shortlisted stocks like coal india, zeel before the upmove..
ur guidance wud defiantly help..

Following the mf activity would help. I get updates almost every week. you have to carefully see which mutual funds invested into the stocks and the number of mutual funds invested into each stock. for eg for a week in a stock 10 mutual funds invest and 1 mutual fund dumps the stock, it makes sense to invest in that stock. Also the quality of mutual fund plays a major role.

See this example where in mutual funds continuously sold the stock of tata motors and it is very much reflected in its stock price. The stock is in downtrend from november 2010. So anyone who is following this mutual fund activity would have benefited from this.

This week's mf activity suggests the following.

Rec is being sold properly by mutual funds. So be cautions about the stock.

One stock which is continuously being invested my mutual funds is Zee entertainment. See the following chart. MF are investing in it like crazy.

There is also significant volume of investments made in LIc housing finance ltd.

Apollo tyres and chambal fertilizers are two more stocks in which there is increase in acitivity.