Hot Stocks To Invest For Short To Medium Term

Buy Deena Bank At 56 Or Above Sl 53 Target1 75 For Short Term TARGET2 90 Medium Trem

:)

MORE CALLS SOON.
IF YOU MAKE SOME PROFIT FROM MY CALL PLS REPLY
WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

ALL RECOMMENDATIONS GIVEN BY ME ARE GOOD ON CHARTS & TECHNICALLY GOOD MAY BE BREAKOUT.
TECHNICAL INDICATORS FOR THE STOCKS ARE STRONG AND HAS UPSIDE POTENTIAL OR IS ALREADY
TRENDING UP RELATIVELY HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL, WITH LIMITED OR NO RISK.

PRICE REFLECTS EVERYTHING
Price is a function of demand and supply and nothing else.

The price of a stock reflects everything about the stock. This includes FII inflows, analyst reports, balance sheets, impact of crude and interest rates, govt policies, politicians and their antics and whatever you may care to add.

Different people have varying degrees of access to this information and form their own perception (rightly or wrongly) - this ultimately decides the current price of the stock.

In other words, "what is happening" is more important than "why it is happening".

Trying to identify the "why" is an exercise in futility. One can arrive at any number of reasons depending on how many "experts" you choose to listen to.

Follow the trend for profitable trading

i wud like to say that risk reward ratio of urs is amazing.
lets wait and see how call of urs behave.
hopes for best
best of luck.
wud like to know anticipated time periods also.

warm regards
magnet man

Your calls look very well studied. Thank you.

I picked up HANUNG at 134 today and am still holding. I look forward to NDTV on Friday.

Cheers
Pati

Re: intraday calls

Hot calls for 11FEB2008

Buy GujratNreCoke around the last close with a stop loss below Rs 118 for targets of Rs 152 and Rs 155.

Buy Ifci around the last close with a stop loss below Rs 58 for targets of Rs 72 and Rs 76.

Last edited:
Hi s bulls,

Please help me with your exp & knowldege

I have purchase JP Hydropower 1000sh@130 = 1,30,000 and now with the current market crash it has come down to 80 .

Kindly please suggest what should i do ?

If hold till what time my purchase price it exptected 1yr or 2yr or will it never come ?

If Avg out then at what price ? will it be fine to average out at 70s then my cost will come to around 100.

please help with you suggestion

Thanks in advance