Stocks & Shares Education Centre

Re: Stock Market Tips !!

In this context, should one buy REL , which fell by more than 16 % yesterday because everyone is selling? your views please.

Last edited:
Re: Stock Market Myths !!

Would love to disagree with some of the points above, but since they are not your opinion, I'll keep my thoughts to myself.

Superb! Just superb.. I m beginner and i got everything that i need to know. its superb.

You are amazing. You solved all the problem and doubt for me.As i think as newbie i can get into Trade.

Once again ...Very thanks..........

Superb! Just superb.. I m beginner and i got everything that i need to know. its superb.

You are amazing. You solved all the problem and doubt for me.As i think as newbie i can get into Trade.

Once again ...Very thanks..........
Greate !! Thanks for you comment and feedback.

Wait for more and i will be starting new thread with full of informations. Enjoy you stay at forum

hello Radhika,
i have 10 years experience in share dealings but i operate with mere luck i want to learn how to identity good companies and shares with the help of charts and other things.please inform me about this.thank you till then bye shyam:)

shayam... i have just copied and pasted all these info..form sonme other sforum..sorry i can't giv e u the link as it will call spamming....

i m very new..to this trading thing...even dont have 1 yr experience