What is required to trade in shares and stocks.

Der financial gurus,

I have little investments in mutual funds. However, my knowledge is nil in trading in stocks and shares. Now I want to learn and expose in shares and stocks.

I know that one saving account along with online transaction access as well as Demat are required.

Do I need any other account in addition to the above two. Kindly help me enlighten my knowledge.

Also what is difference between shares and stocks.

Thanks

Kaushal

Hi Capricorn,

Green cash is obvious.

My query was that if we want to trade on line then in addition to internet bank account what else is required.

I am told that Demat as well as PIS [portfolio investment service] is required. Can somebody kindly explain what these accounts mean?

Thanks

Kaushal

praveen taneja

LIONHEART
This is the main thing which is needed if one have this can earn with 5k too and if this is not Rs.500000000000000000000000 is less:thumb:

NOMINDTR

Der financial gurus,

I have little investments in mutual funds. However, my knowledge is nil in trading in stocks and shares. Now I want to learn and expose in shares and stocks.

I know that one saving account along with online transaction access as well as Demat are required.

Do I need any other account in addition to the above two. Kindly help me enlighten my knowledge.

Also what is difference between shares and stocks.

Thanks

Kaushal
Kaushal,

I appreciate you that you know you have to learn. Shares and Stocks are same. My suggestion is, take time to learn the markets and trading. Don't push yourself. Go as you feel comfortable.

Learn basic things. Test them in market with little money. Great deal of money may help an expert to earn more, but it would harm a novice.:)

Take Care

:clap:Hi all,,

Wishing all merry christmas and prosperous new year...

Stocks to watch for 2010 are deep industries , FCS software , Indowind energy , Finolex cables , ACC cement , Shiva cement , Vijaya bank , IFCI Ltd , UCO bank , ICICI bank , MAytas infra , Unitech and DLF , NTPC ,Reliance power , GSPL , BPCL , EDUCOMP and mphasis , Hanung toys..
nucleus software , TCS , ICICI bank...

These stocks gonna make you rich,, no trader and broker can give these stocks pls go and buy these for 4 to 9 months ahead and become rich..

No further investment required apart from these..

Cheers..

RAM SRINIVASAN....

Reliance natural resources fund gaining excellent momentum...

RNRL reportedly gained immense momentum this year and going rock the next year..

RNRL fund returns almost neared to 80% this fiscal and going to rock the coming fiscal,, reportedly reliance power and RNRL are gonna gain momentum in indian capital market forthe coming fiscal..

What is you say folks...

Need to accumulate reliance power for the coming fiscal...

RAM SRIniavsan...