Stock exchanges propose extending trade hours till 7.30 pm

which global markets are you talking about..... Most markets are 6 - 6.5 hrs trading session including US and China.

Even now 11AM to 2PM (3 Hrs) is boring time for most of traders in our market. Imagine what happened if this boring time extend to 7 Hrs. :eek:
Then take a series of short nap in between,
like me, as I do in between 11 am to 2 pm, sitting on the chair. :D

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
If market timings extended upto 7.30 pm, this going to make our traders more anxious as traders need to wait more time for their system triggers a signal. In that case, auto trading is the only saviour. So we are going to see more traders going to automate the trades. This will increase opportunity for coders to earn money by creating afl, softwares etc.

TV channel flash news, Saturday trading too
Lets start on Sunday also .. ;)

So we are going to see more traders going to automate the trades. This will increase opportunity for coders to earn money by creating afl, softwares etc.
As retail traders we are still in KG level. It is not possible for everybody lets their computer trade for them.

This is ridiculous. I mean our market timing should be comfortable for Indian Traders / Brokers / Mfs, Why SEBI and Stock Exchanges want to change according to Foreign Investors.

If India has going to become Super Power then lets The Firangis trade/invest according to our rules. Rules shouldn't be change for them.