Starting sub brokership firm -INDIVIDUAL /SOLE PROPRIETOR which is best one ?.

Dear Bboby & rest all,

Cool down & don't get angry on angel representative. Actually you should thank

1) its is not service tax but TDS which is 10.33% deduction as per govt rule. so its totally legal. All broking house charge it but they don't have guts to tel u in front in beginning. so at least Angel told u in beginning, u should be thankful.

2) If both the scheme were same, there can't be different changers. The costly one which ask somewhere near 27,500 for NSE, BSE & F&O will give u direct certificare from SEBi to run your sub-broking which u have to show in your office space. i belive u might have noticed some certificates shown on walls of all broking house. its something like that.

the other one make u business associates, remiser or anhy other thing. both is legal but not same. the second option wil be faster in paper work as SEBI takes around 2-3 months in first kind of registration.

Hope this will solve your prob. I request you to not blame any company till u get facts right.

Happy trading
Gulshan Ranjan

Disclosure : I am not associated with angel in any manner but worked with them earlier :)
Thanks for ur reply, but pls. note TDS never deduct @ 10.33% , as u said u worked as broker so must be knowing that TDS rates are not 10.33% it is service tax, and about blaming on company or person, so my answer on that is very clear in my mind if someone try to make fool then i will not hesitate to bring into everyones notice no matter it is top company or very reputed person.
I am in talsk with many brokers so, i take care of each and evry part of sub-brokership clauses, b'coz i don't want to feel foolish later or i don't want to get trap in such situation where i loss all my clinets after i worked so hard for 2-4 years. thats why i will take all care before joining any comapny as sub-brokership.

I liked ur reply on SEBI registration, but can u pls. explain it more in deep ??
pls. tell me which kind of registration is good and better for sub-brokership in reagrds of my security and my business for long term as i will invest all my time to develop new clinets and i don't want to loose all those clinets just b'coz of my one carelessness due to not taking care at the time of sebi registration.. pls. reply

Dear bboby,

It would be better if u put your inputs to the broker & then ask which suites best for u. diff diff person got diff needs & the plan which suits me, may not be suitable to you. anyways ask me exactly what u want to know, will try to help u.

Have a nice day.
Gulshan Ranjan

Dear bboby,

It would be better if u put your inputs to the broker & then ask which suites best for u. diff diff person got diff needs & the plan which suits me, may not be suitable to you. anyways ask me exactly what u want to know, will try to help u.

Have a nice day.
Gulshan Ranjan
I asked that which type of registration is good for long term business and safety of my business.
safety means i don't want to loose my customers just b'coz main broker side line me from sub-brokership or so called business associate or AP etc....

can anyone here provide full detail of registration ?
how many type of sebi registration are there ? which type of sebi registartion required for sub-brokership ?