All abt starting a sub-broking/Franchaise

Dear All,

come up with all ur questions abt starting ur own sub-broing, experiences, doubts, problems, query. i will try to help with my limited knowledge & personal experiences. i am bangalore based & my information wil b more relevent for user in bangalore & new delhi only.

Sir i want to start an brokership . I have 1 shop 600 sq.ft. At good area invest rs.3 lk. But dont have knowledge of broking buisness . Pls help mo out.

First thing required is knowledge of market, later infrastructure come into picture. u have sufficient space & money,now u required computer, tv, internet connection, ups for power backup & most important clients to trade which leads to ur revenue.

Better the service, more clients will come to u & wil increse ur business. tel me which city ur located, ur market knowlede, education qualification (10th is a must & above 18 yr age), NCFM certified or not?

before looking into any oof those credentials, I would suggest all to see how much AUM can you get in the forst quarter. The sucess of the business depends on that alone.

Hi Nagesh,

1. Qualification is required 12th pass & 2 yr exp is good
2. NCFM certified i desired to run terminals or hire sum1 with same
3. Minimum required is 1.25 lac for sub-broking & 50K for SIF, no max limit, sky is d limit as angel broking was a sub broker 20 year back and now its in top 5 list.
4. Do your own research, i am biased for angel broking & way2wealth & strictly against india infoline.

write all ur doubts, discuss all d prob or difficulty u may come across before putting a single rs in to business. i can share my ups n down & experience with u but its always better to do own analysis.

Happy selling
Ranjan

give me ur no i will tell you the best offer my no is 9650298774
Regards ankit

Hi,

I am Bangalore based and want to be a sub-broker. I have been trading in stock market for 2 years now and can say have some knowledge if not everything. My questions are:

1. Qualification and Experience (I am a BA deg holder and do not have any stock market related exp)
2. certifications?(required and desirable)
3. Maximum investment I might need or minimum I can start with
4. Your choice of brokers I can go with

it would be very helpful for me to decide as what should I do, if you answer these...

Thanks in advance
Nagesh