Spark Trading System : Signals

Hello there,

Sorry I wasn't available around for answering that question of yours.

First of all, nice and a very studious approach. Appreciate that.

Secondly, if you are under misinterpratation that we do not trade our signals, please find time to pay visit to us. Though I am not a broker for myself, we have been providing our signals to a considerable number of people. Contract notes of which are not available for presentation due to confidentiality reasons. No one would believe online Testimony because I wouldn't in first place. I guess that leaves with one way, seeing each other personally. I have posted my address on the website along with the contact information. Feel free to talk to me and come down to see how exactly we work. I can't promise to thrill you, but I can attempt to satisfy your questions with all the real things we do here.

Further, you mentioned about selling MA crossovers. It seems you have been misinformed about how I work. Just because i analyze systems doesn't mean they have to be Moving Averages. I would have loved if you could post a direct question on my concepts than criticizing the working part of it.

Oh yes, we can share what my basic concepts are. They include astronomical calculations, Fractal Market Structure Analysis, Gann Methods, Moving Averages (ofcourse), Fibonacci Analysis, etc.

Ah one more thing, I am a cofee lover. So in case we see each other, you'd have to treat me with a coffee for letting you sneak into a little world of mine. Looking forward to your reply.

Regards
Max