Spark Trading System : Signals

Dear Makrand

Even though if the syatem which u are talking of may be profitable
I doubt anyone would just follow it unless one knows the system
I would say it would be just little etter than the yahoo messenger tipster.
Here at traderji many seniors have openly discussed the trading systems
and that is the spirit of this forum which makes it more poular than the so called yahoo groups

I have no intention to harm your feelings or sentiments but the fact is fact which u can see if u had really read all the imp messages of this famous group.

There are traders, investorss sware developers all working togather without any prejudice.
Also there is running a thread for trading systems for nifty and all stocks.
We all would be glad if u too can join and enhance that thread instead of going alone just a suggestion or u can follow as per your wish.

-sanjayt

Dear Makrand

Even though if the syatem which u are talking of may be profitable
I doubt anyone would just follow it unless one knows the system
I would say it would be just little etter than the yahoo messenger tipster.
Here at traderji many seniors have openly discussed the trading systems
and that is the spirit of this forum which makes it more poular than the so called yahoo groups

I have no intention to harm your feelings or sentiments but the fact is fact which u can see if u had really read all the imp messages of this famous group.

There are traders, investorss sware developers all working togather without any prejudice.
Also there is running a thread for trading systems for nifty and all stocks.
We all would be glad if u too can join and enhance that thread instead of going alone just a suggestion or u can follow as per your wish.

-sanjayt
Noticed your suggestion Sanjay,

Really appreciate your point of view.

I would like to notify all my readers to please refer to my personal website in order to know and understand the signals and basics of my trading systems.

Also, I've been participating in other threads wherever possible. Would like if you could suggest some.

Regards

Max

Any senior member please guide to purchase stop loss and target within 6 months of any appropriate scrip. It will be much helpfull for persons who are too new to this trading.Any sujjestion may pease be sent to: [email protected]

Thanx lot

Hope Everyone is Benifitting from The System Signals

Hope All My Friends From Traderji Are Enjoying the Benifit of System Signals....Especially the latest REL Futures Buy Call on Friday

For reference the links are as follows

Group : http://groups.google.com/group/sparktradingsystems

You cannot believe any System unless you see it working.... So come and see it for yourself

For any information you can also contact me on my email.

Unfortuntely, due to some unavoidable reasons and a specific criticism, I've stopped posting System Signals on Traderji for which I deserve to aplogize my readers. But for all those who wish to recieve my messages live can also joing my google group or come IM via Yahoo Msnger.

Regards
Max

A

amarnath

Re: Hope Everyone is Benifitting from The System Signals

Hope All My Friends From Traderji Are Enjoying the Benifit of System Signals....Especially the latest REL Futures Buy Call on Friday

For reference the links are as follows

Group : http://groups.google.com/group/sparktradingsystems

You cannot believe any System unless you see it working.... So come and see it for yourself

For any information you can also contact me on my email.

Unfortuntely, due to some unavoidable reasons and a specific criticism, I've stopped posting System Signals on Traderji for which I deserve to aplogize my readers. But for all those who wish to recieve my messages live can also joing my google group or come IM via Yahoo Msnger.

Regards
Max

I am not aganist ethic's of system selling or selling signals but can you show proof that you have gut to trade your own system with any contract notes ;) that you traded at first place than just plain stuff selling some MA cross overs :p

or a simple question is when it profitable why you fear to trade it yourself at 1st place>

Last edited by a moderator: