Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
pricol

amit/phoenix
PRICOL is really looking good to me. to add up they have a book clousr from 20 July to 5 August. If we can grab this sock here it may appreciate 7-8 rupees from here in about 15 days. lets hear what saint has to say...
regards

AMITBE

Hi faifar22...yes, the cement stocks were buzzing around today. Prism 23.50 close today still looks good. Try to enter lower than the close today if you like. May attempt 25 or there abouts if it can pass 24.50 tomorrow. In this run, as it has a huge volume/velocity, it could test 26-28 levels but not easily all on the same day! Further I had suggested Nagarjuna and Chambal Fertilisers earlier. Follow those if you like as they are defensive, as is Ashok Leyland as it will have a few rupees still at 27 closing today..
Hi ravi t...you have asked this question around earlier already? :)
Yes, this is a good one and the volumes are not really big and can come any time routinely for all scrips. The levels are all suggested above. 57 off remains a mark to cross. If you really are so keen, enter early and wait. Or buy some at current levels tomorrow and add later as it goes up. It may not be long. I believe phoenix has done the same.
Please guys, keep the balance and don't be in a rush and if you are new to the markets, you will soon know that profits can easily disappear in no time. This is a bull run and everyone is high on it.

AMITBE

Hi all...
Just a couple of scrips to mention: Dena Bank. Bank of Maharashtra.
Dena has given a nice little signal up to close 28.85 on very good volumes after long consolidation. These are very crucial levels, so keep caution though it may well prove a defensive play as like all such stocks it is a slow but study mover.
For intraday today it could test 31 off or there abouts. Past 32 off, the levels are 34-35, and then 37.
This is theoratical of course as all tech analysis is, but the bank sector is likely to stage a return and another small cap counter like Bank of Maharashtra has also nosed up at 34 close. For this one the next crucial level is 36 off and past that is good for 38 off.
Watch them both for good small counter gains, and be more cautious with MahaBnk.
Talking of banks, IDBI lost ground yesterday to close at 113.65. Has a strong support at 112 off levels and should make a smart recovery, I feel. Has to pass 120 soon.
Oh, there is one more in the small caps: JPHydro. This too has given a break out on huge volumes closing 31.40 on 70 lakh volume. Has strong support at 28-29. Certainly looks to be a gainer from here.
Bye for now.

Last edited:

AMITBE

ravi t, Pricol is trading a little above 57 after a frenzied trade at 58. Don't be lured in early, as the volume build up is not there yet, but can come later. Be careful. Watch it for a while before getting in.
Maha and Dena both holding steady on gains as is JPHyd.
Arvind and Alok seeing great volume build up, and Allahbad Bank now wants to pass 91 levels with good volumes already. Has touched 92 plus as of yet.
All NIFTY has to do is leave behind 2250 levels clearly now for a great run today, and it wants to do so. At 2251.90 now, and hope it holds above here at least for a couple of hours!
Good luck to all.

AMITBE

Allaahbad Bank has finally relinquished its stranglehold on 91...and now 95.20 on 29.5 lakh volume already! If it manages to hold above 94-95 at close, then past 97, the only final peak is 100. Look into it folks.
Hind Lever is stuck at 159 levels for a few days on big volumes, and is just shy of the 20 DMA. I expect this to be crossed very soon, and then will at once test 164 high of recent times. Past this, expect 168-170.
Hey! Sonata has broken out too at 32.20! Grab it if you can and it can possibly hold above 32 this time. Great chance! Will go to 36 plus in few sessions.
Well well...the languors trudger NTPC too broke past the 92.50 jinx at last and testing 93. Next stop 93.50-93.90, and past that the 95 mark.
Been a great day, eh folks?!
Keep watch.

Last edited:
Amitbe

Your views regarding Arvind and Alok are perfectly correct. If you observe, equity of Alok has bloated with a few private placements in the last year or so.

Similarly with Arvind Mills.

In the textiles segment, I think you should look at Kitex Garment - a Company involved in the export to some of the biggest stores in the world. I believe the Company is on an expansion mood. It is quoted at around 75 levels and there is scope for good upmove from these levels.

Another mid cap story worth looking at is Magna Electro - It is quoting at around 86 levels with scope for good appreciation.

Thanks

Kamalesh

AMITBE said:
Hi faifar22...yes, the cement stocks were buzzing around today. Prism 23.50 close today still looks good. Try to enter lower than the close today if you like. May attempt 25 or there abouts if it can pass 24.50 tomorrow. In this run, as it has a huge volume/velocity, it could test 26-28 levels but not easily all on the same day! Further I had suggested Nagarjuna and Chambal Fertilisers earlier. Follow those if you like as they are defensive, as is Ashok Leyland as it will have a few rupees still at 27 closing today..

hi AMITBE
Thanxs for ur reply. One of my friends has suggested Finolex Industries.What are ur views keeping that the corrections are round the corners

AMITBE

Hi all
I had been updating till past noon todayTo follow up:
After the breather, CenTex did it in style today. From 302 close yesterday, climbed to 315 off to close 313.80. 320 is easy, which it should test soon after 25 lakh plus volume of which 30% was delivered. I strongly feel there is more past 320.
Allahabad Bank was the classic example of what happens to a scrip after a prolonged spell of consolidation on big volumes and minimal movement. A similar move was seen in GujNRECoke some time ago.
AllBnk, after 89.90 close yesterday, broke out with a vengeance to do intraday high of 96.55 to close 95 off. For tomorrow should test 97 and more.
Hind Lever has given a very early sign closing above 160 with high volume after straining all day to cross that mark despite the FMCG lot having a flat day. Keep watch as the break out should come any time. First 164, then 168 off.
Dabur as I mentioned at yesterdays close of 141 off, finally surged to 152 and then slipped at nervous profit taking to 145 off. Come on you traders, have more faith in this great and undervalued scrip! But that its natureslipping at every rise, and there may come a slip tomorrow again at some point, so take a chance. In a few sessions it will test 160.
Sonata disappointed after a sharp move past 32.35 to fall back at 31.15. This is the second time since crossing into the thirties that it has passed 32 to fall back. Going by its past pattern, it may attempt it again before actually doing it. But who can tell, and Ill post here. It is a slow one for now but should quickly move on past 32.
NTPC, you wouldnt wish on an enemy! Made a quick dart at 93.50 as I had suggested this afternoon, but got a whack and fell back to 92.20. I agree with joy_mitalis post from yesterday in the Derivative section that some people are fiddling with it. Theres juice left in it and as a very defensive play Im still in it for 95, then out. Let the devil keep it!
BOI as I suggested yesterday did have some juice left after all, but may well have reached its high for now and I exited close to the high at 23 off and it slipped to close at 119.50. It has been very bullish though, and if stages a recovery Ill certainly take a quick ride, and will watch and post.
IDBI has a lot left, though couldnt pass 115 off and fell back to 113 off again. Im expecting the rally to return. Will do 120 or even 125.
Theres lots left in Ibulls at 176 after yesterday close at 174, people. Get it, be patient, will travel long.
Kale Consultants fell back sharply with traders booking profits. Let ithem all exit and it may fall further. Try at around 100 if it dips that much, or even lower. This one is going to be another Rolta and more.
Most of my earlier calls are in a natural breather mode for now, but will come back later as all are in a strong up-trend. I normally keep to defensive ones.

Thanks for your comments on Alok and Arvind, kkz59 (kamalesh) and it was good to see you back :) Yes especially Alok with a huge increase in equity has been spoiled by its makers. Arvind is, I feel strongly, in operators hands as a derivative scrip. There was a huge OI build up on its last rally to 40 plus recently and then it got sacked. But Ive watched its moves closely and made money a few times, so I keep track of it. There is quick money to be made there but keep vigil. I've not had the time to look at the scrips you suggested tonight but will do tomorrow.

Hi Narendra and ravi thope you didnt pick Pricol just as yet. It slipped a little today. Keep close watch and it could come into play quite soon but for the volumes. And I'm sorry ravi t, sometimes I miss your questions to me on other threads. Put them here too please just to be sure.

Hi faifar22Im also holding Finolex Ind. (FINPIPE) at higher levels. There has been some stirring in that scrip for the past few sessions, especially today where it gained smartly to close 73.55 after doing 75 plus intra. The volumes too surged to over 7 lakh which is way many times more than recent times. More than half of these were deliverd.
A lot of the agro related scrips like fertilizers etc. are making smart gains currently owing to the monsoons and govt. subsidies and the like. Finolex is a big name industry making PVC pipes for the agro sector including pipes used in construction industry. Also, the results are due on the 28th.
Its early days in the trend, but the suggested levels are: Todays high of 75.40 is a crucial level. Past here it should bounce to the next level of 78 off. If this gets breached, 82 is the final block from where itll go to 88 for sure. I would suggest you get in on a close clearly above 76 but with strong volumes, but with a firm stop loss at 73. Im hoping all this shall come to pass! And also that NIFTY will keep above 2250 or very close to it!!

Hi Khan.Amtek is a strong company and has been in the news recently over some German deals on the back of which it surged to 227 levels but closed flat today at 216. It is a stock split story and these ones take time to set into the new frame-work as I have seen. Technically speaking here, there is not much to say except, the trend is up and as a strong mover and news driven scrip itll get to 250 soon enough. Sorry, but thats all I am able to say for now.
Another scrip I keep an eye on is Zuariagro which made a decent move to close 94.45 with intraday 99 off after yesterday's close at 92. Had good volumes too. It can possibly be a quick intraday play for tomorow, with target at 97-98, or on its good day, even more. Himachal Fut too which at last broke the 24 off jinx, for 25-26 levels. But be cautious with both.
That's all for today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4