sold banknifty oct 16000 call rs 133 whT to do

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
HE SOLD THE CALL NOW BANKNIFTY UP SO HE IS IN LOSS MORE UP MORE LOSS BRO
That is what I meant and I have changed the words in the original post. Thanks to spot on it. I was meaning: If I bought that call from the guy, I would enjoy the ride as he now has to buy it back for a higher price.

May be today banknifty future will open around 16330..Lets see

if u are uncomfortable with trade... Get out of trade
remember Jesse livermore and one should get out @ 10% loss or max 20% loss ...

options are designed to take your 100% money

expect the worst hope for best :)

damm just saw the rate of yout call... i am sorry for your loss... next time try to keep mental stop loss of 20% and get out at 20% loss .it doesn;t makes sense to hold loss beyond that else u loose all money u got .

Never meet a margin call :xD day u get margin call warning from broker u are on wrong side :)

onlinegtrash

What enjoy!! It is 250 now
its now 335.65!

I know what you can do :D

Wish the other person who bought your calls a very very happy diwali!
and happy diwali to you too, look at your calls they did exactly what a diwali rocket would do... burn your money and go up!

just make sure you are not celebrating diwali too often like this, once in a while its fun!
On serious note: get out of not only calls but entire option thing, its a trap for novice traders!
Trade profitably in stocks and futures, once you master it then slowly dip your feet in options.
I know, it feels like am asking you to stop taking an airplane and take bicycle to reach your financial goals, but....

<the rest of the passage is intentionally left blank for trader's destiny to fill>

tradedatrend

It seems like this post is revealing the sadist part of our persona, (as they say your fellow trader would be more happy when you are losing money rather than when you are making money)

as most of the people have ridiculed the post starter mostly without providing any convincing solution

question is, haven't we been through this phase ? or were we knowing everything from the day first itself ?

IMHO if someone is coming with a genuine problem, whether stemmed out of naivety or ignorance or inexperience, guiding him with a genuine answer could be more meaningful and significant rather than mere ridiculing

its now 335.65!

I know what you can do :D

Wish the other person who bought your calls a very very happy diwali!
and happy diwali to you too, look at your calls they did exactly what a diwali rocket would do... burn your money and go up!

just make sure you are not celebrating diwali too often like this, once in a while its fun!
On serious note: get out of not only calls but entire option thing, its a trap for novice traders!
Trade profitably in stocks and futures, once you master it then slowly dip your feet in options.
I know, it feels like am asking you to stop taking an airplane and take bicycle to reach your financial goals, but....

<the rest of the passage is intentionally left blank for trader's destiny to fill>
I agree with.....you.......one should go option trading step by step.......

http://www.traderji.com/members-discussion-forums/95297-very-important-notes-newbies-traders.html

onlinegtrash

What enjoy!! It is 250 now
It seems like this post is revealing the sadist part of our persona, (as they say your fellow trader would be more happy when you are losing money rather than when you are making money)

as most of the people have ridiculed the post starter mostly without providing any convincing solution

question is, haven't we been through this phase ? or were we knowing everything from the day first itself ?

IMHO if someone is coming with a genuine problem, whether stemmed out of naivety or ignorance or inexperience, guiding him with a genuine answer could be more meaningful and significant rather than mere ridiculing
*ahem* sadist speaking here :)

How come wishing someone happy diwali as you paid his profits is sadistic! I thought it's like being jesus
'blessing the person happiness even if you got hurt a bit' :D or like a great sportsmanship congratulating the team just defeated you! How is it ridiculing when one tries to point out the accurate level dumbness without diluting it (like a doctor saying to cancer patient, it's just headache take this pill...). How is it less helpful, that pointing out the truth with some useful solution (i.e master trading first and options next as options trading is built on top of trading psychology + with weird math).

what about the same thread starter/you get a windfall profit, how will you guys will be feeling and acting?
I suppose you guys are going to feel awful and transfer all your profits back to the losing person (certainly the losing trader will be glad to get his monies back).

People don't see things as things are but as people are!

Last edited: