sold banknifty oct 16000 call rs 133 whT to do

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets

3) CE 16000 has Max OI with 6,03,700. Therefore, BNF my not cross this level in this series - You retain all '133' premium -- JUST ENJOY :yahoo:
really!!!!!! :cool:

Learn a lesson and don't go against trend, specially when you are writing option.
Currently bank nifty is in up trend and you should either hedge this call or move out immediatly. Probability of making big loss is very much here as per chart.

We can just give you suggestion on what we would have done in this situation, but take your own decision and don't blame anybody later.

DSM

Buy CE = Going Long / Bullish
Buy PE = Going Short / Bearish

Sell CE = Going Short / Bearish
Sell PE = Going Long / Bullish

I still dont understand difference between CE short sell and buy a a put

praveen taneja

So what?

If I sold that call to you, I enjoy the ride as much as I can. Why should I care about your problem? :confused:

As you know exactly what you did when you sold that call, so what is your problem?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
HE SOLD THE CALL NOW BANKNIFTY UP SO HE IS IN LOSS MORE UP MORE LOSS BRO

praveen taneja

I still dont understand difference between CE short sell and buy a a put
Surely i was looking for more insight..:annoyed:
bRO When you buy a put like of nifty at 100 Rs your 2500 Rs is at stake but when you sell a call that mean you are bearish upto infinity and :p
I mean you are dead sure nifty cant go above that level lets say it is 7800 and when it move above 7800 you are trapped more it move up more your portfolio vanish hope now u understand:) Jai Ram Ji KI God bless us all
PS most trader sell options but hedge that trade like if he had sold 16000 call must had bought 16200-16300 whatever call available he must had bought that my view

One should never keep unhedged short options positions particularly in front of major news such as election, budget,FOMC meet,RBI policy etc.Maharashtra and Haryana elections was a major news expected on this weekend.

I dont think the person who shorted Bank Nifty call is experienced enough to come out of this loosing position with minimum damage. I suggest getting out of the position or atleast reduce the position to half on Monday....I am sure that the market will give another chance to come out with minimum damage or even a profit but that the person wont be able to handle...so come out of the loosing position.

Smart_trade