Snap Shot of a New AFL-- "No Trade Zone"-Does any body Have it?

One should have knowledge that AFL will not make Money ... YOU only can make Money.
In the coming day's i will post ALL my AFL collection for ALL to be happy and make a million, if they can (why not)
they are not organized (sorry) and huge collection that till now i did not have time to see them all some will work other will not , so just fix the or delete .

pkgmtnl

adjust the one called pkgmtnl ji i think this is the closest

included in Attached

1- the original AFL
2- original + BB
3- original + KwikPop BB
Well Said man,
It is not the software that make the difference, it person who create difference and make a new high LEVEL.

RDutt

Hi, As a novice, attempting few combinations of KWIKPOP, resulted in look alike snapshoot.

K wik p r o link is given :
htt p://www. 4sh*red. c*m/ file/g8w MuHCt /K w ik_P OP.h tm
[remove the spaces and insert appropriate character at *)

This look alike is combinations of
TSKScoreCardColors
TSKPESB
TSKPPIVOTTOP, &
Lookalike.afl (written & provided by a senior member of the forum - due credit and thanks to him)

Seniors and Members may like to give their further insight and improvement.
:! :!

Attachments

pkgmtnl

Hi, As a novice, attempting few combinations of KWIKPOP, resulted in look alike snapshoot.

K wik p r o link is given :
htt p://www. 4sh*red. c*m/ file/g8w MuHCt /K w ik_P OP.h tm
[remove the spaces and insert appropriate character at *)

This look alike is combinations of
TSKScoreCardColors
TSKPESB
TSKPPIVOTTOP, &
Lookalike.afl (written & provided by a senior member of the forum - due credit and thanks to him)

Seniors and Members may like to give their further insight and improvement.
:! :!
Good work done RD,
I have placed Marar ji KBrain and changed the backGround,
The AFL shall now be as attached.

Try It. I have mot used it, people to see.

Last edited:
Learn & Earn by just changing ur user name does not make u great ,you are just trying hard using all the good forums for ur commercial use and that shows ur true self hat type of dirty brain u have i have said b4 and i repeat if u want to sell ur system sell it but do not use forum for ur personal gains .I saw ur so called free calls on the YGroup where u told to short and then cover after 2rs a lot of 2000 (cost of the share 134) i can give u better calls for free so just leave from here or stop making fun of other members who are helpful and not mean like u (u and ur mean bend )

Dear Learn & Earn
I guess if u asked to cover the lot of 2000 Qty for 2 Rs profit then u r right as u'r client is u'r responsibility and if they will make profit they will have faith .....
passing comments, Chatting , talking is different than taking responsibility for client's safety and profit... So u do carry on with u'r job ....
it is important for u that u'r client is making profit and not what others think

I know many people who don't like to take risk and they dont carry positions for next day so in such case advisers like u should only give positions that u'r client prefers.

Regards
Abhimanyu

:clapping::clap:
and some ppl hav eye sight problems too ...
but above all is prejudice approach about specific ethnicity and jealousy etc is the biggest problem...
most of them dont dare to come up with real identities ....
this is all old style ..... and I have seen long back ...
but this has no treatment and it seems to be some kinda genetic problem ....
any way ...
Regards
Abhimanyu

Last edited: