Simple Day Trading Strategy - Seems well working

mangup

Hi ValueZone,

Saw the whole thread today...unable to find the setup discussed on the mentioned site/link/blog. Is it moved some whereelse?

Some friends require more info on the setup. The rules of the setup are there in this post.

http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...g-strategy-seems-well-working.html#post661278

Some terms are confusing but I try to provide links for those terms as the blog is down now. I contacted the blogger and he said they shut down the blog because they are not satisfied with the co-operation of members who benefited from the blog, on their blog, and those who get the real worthiness of their setups seldom came back to their blog and they feel it is worthless to keep that blog alive under this circumstances.

ONE TIME FRAMING
Check in the glossary for one time framing and other terms. These are market profile related terms. Other term like EXCESS LOW, BRACKET etc are there in this glossary. And in case you need clarification I think I can help.

As I had posted in another thread recently, I had developed an automated system with very good return based o this setup. My system is not an exact replica of the rules given here, but very good, it gives more than 100% returns a year over 35-40 intraday trades. When we add the profits to capital, the results are awesome. Anyone interested in developing systems based on this I can help but do not expect replica of my code

amitsh27

Some friends require more info on the setup. The rules of the setup are there in this post.

http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...g-strategy-seems-well-working.html#post661278

Some terms are confusing but I try to provide links for those terms as the blog is down now. I contacted the blogger and he said they shut down the blog because they are not satisfied with the co-operation of members who benefited from the blog, on their blog, and those who get the real worthiness of their setups seldom came back to their blog and they feel it is worthless to keep that blog alive under this circumstances.

ONE TIME FRAMING
Check in the glossary for one time framing and other terms. These are market profile related terms. Other term like EXCESS LOW, BRACKET etc are there in this glossary. And in case you need clarification I think I can help.

As I had posted in another thread recently, I had developed an automated system with very good return based o this setup. My system is not an exact replica of the rules given here, but very good, it gives more than 100% returns a year over 35-40 intraday trades. When we add the profits to capital, the results are awesome. Anyone interested in developing systems based on this I can help but do not expect replica of my code
Thanks buddy....can you pl post one chart explaining entry,exit & SL....
Also, pl suggest about ur new strategy...thank you ! :thumb:

Its abou an hour after open and trade is not moving into profit a the setup requires. So far rotations around the entry level. Wait a little more and scratch out from trade.