Silver below 18 $ and may reach 14 $ soon

Mr.G

There is no changes in fundamentals of gold and silver globally...
Fundamentals?! In commodity trading fundamentals like supply and demands are to basic to effect the price as too many unseen variables are also at play. I tried it already kid. You never told me your leverage adjusted return?

Mr.G

actually i bought at 50k and expected target is 53-54k is it ok ? or should i change my target to lower side ? any suggetion ??
You keep holding, Rupee depreciation will drive up commodity prices which at traded according to USD parity price. Rupee is about to reach around 65-70 later this year.

You keep holding, Rupee depreciation will drive up commodity prices which at traded according to USD parity price. Rupee is about to reach around 65-70 later this year.
there is more rumors coming about import duty hike . are they true? and i saw somewhere that silver will test 60k level. what do u think sir ?

Mr.G

there is more rumors coming about import duty hike . are they true? and i saw somewhere that silver will test 60k level. what do u think sir ?
They will need to curb the CA defcit and major imports are of gold only. Hike is very likely but the government will be putting it off for getting votes. Welcome to soniaconomics.

ohh means in next mounth gold take some correction due to hike off but for long term as doller getting stronger so price will be more in future ?? right ??

so if i want to invest in silver for proffit 5 to 10k what are the best levels and how much time will it take ? and also target ?

Mr.G

ohh means in next mounth gold take some correction due to hike off but for long term as doller getting stronger so price will be more in future ?? right ??

so if i want to invest in silver for proffit 5 to 10k what are the best levels and how much time will it take ? and also target ?
Dude I am a fundamental analyst. I have no idea of the short term movement. I have just told you what is fundamentally possible. In USD terms gold is going down due to fall in rupee we are getting image that gold is going up, which it is not. I dont time the market neither should you. Either invest or doing do anything at all. Why are you risking your hard earned money? Ever since the markets were invented people have been trying to time the market movement. TA has just given them a way to lose money with more confidence then simple gambling. Don't you think that if TA was possible then everyone would be super rich?

fxgood

Its exit levels for shorts in gold and silver and USDINR is a unexpected play that helped price to hold in rupee terms and i am expecting USDINR to trade back 56 levels after testing tough 65 zones

Mr.G

I am expecting USDINR to trade back 56 levels after testing tough 65 zones
Please tell me you wrote that when you were sleepy. Trends dont change in the currency market overnight, Currency markets are the longest trending markets in the world. And Depreciation of rupee is also justified fundamentally. More over the government is doing everything to shore it up in short term to earn vote. Where as depreciation of rupee will in reality close the CA deficit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Trading Diary 2
P Metals 1
S Metals 0
P Metals 7
N Metals 51