Shubha downloader beta launched

For real time data which terminal Shubha downloader should support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lvgandhi

I have windows xp with sp3 and NOW. Now is updating excel. I installed ShubhaRT in default folder as suggested. I included that folder in PATH variable by editing PATH in environment variables. I checked PATH in command prompt it shows th path. Still when I start ShubhaRT, it shows only work in progress. in ShubhaRT tab.
How to proceed further?

Vertigo_1985

I have core2duo with 1 gb ram, it's taking almost 50 % cpu all the time and processor temp is more than 70 .... others having similar issue ?
I am getting error message now saying " Subscription failed for DLF-EQ; reason - No. of subscription exceed 100". Not getting this error when not running Shubhart. After this i have to restart NEST, then only it works.

Last edited:

mrkanitkar

I have core2duo with 1 gb ram, it's taking almost 50 % cpu all the time and processor temp is more than 70 .... others having similar issue ?
I am getting error message now saying " Subscription failed for DLF-EQ; reason - No. of subscription exceed 100". Not getting this error when not running Shubhart. After this i have to restart NEST, then only it works.
It's limit set by your broker. Please check your NestRT.txt in your download folder and reduce symbols.

Mrkanitkar,

In bse indices two indices are missing: Bse power and Bse realty

And in downloaded file of each day it show twice entry of each indices.

So i delete duplicate and then update.

can you keep each days file of indices separate both in bse and nse like stocks data.

Regards,
Kedarnath

mrkanitkar

Mrkanitkar,

In bse indices two indices are missing: Bse power and Bse realty

And in downloaded file of each day it show twice entry of each indices.

So i delete duplicate and then update.

can you keep each days file of indices separate both in bse and nse like stocks data.

Regards,
Kedarnath
Thanks for feedback. We will fix it. Are you using Amibroker?

mrkanitkar

I have windows xp with sp3 and NOW. Now is updating excel. I installed ShubhaRT in default folder as suggested. I included that folder in PATH variable by editing PATH in environment variables. I checked PATH in command prompt it shows th path. Still when I start ShubhaRT, it shows only work in progress. in ShubhaRT tab.
How to proceed further?
This means you do not have updated copy. You will find two menus in start > programs. Please look for shubha_net or shubha rt and start application.
It should solve issue.

We are fixing this in next release which will be in 2 weeks.

mrkanitkar

We have good news for Amibroker users.
We are working on Amibroker RTD plugin. This plugin will be like generic data plugin which can connect to any RTD terminal like NEST, NOW and so on. It can be used world wide. User can configure it for any terminal and data.

This will one of best solution of Amibroker users. As usual it will be free for life.
No hidden charges.

Now we have these free products
1.Shubha downloader (nodejs based, which can be used on Windows, Mac, Linux, Tablets)
2.Shubha RT beta (dotnet based product can be used on windows with RTD live data and eod data as well).
3. Shubha Amibroker plugin RTD for RT. (will launch soon, date is not decided)

As you know, we can not offer free support to install, configure and troubleshoot on individual basis. We received lot of requests to provide commercial support for our free products. We will provide it thru email and team viewer at Rs. 300/- per incident. This is direct cost to us. This money will go to support team as we need to pay third party for it. To get support, please drop mail to [email protected], with details, we will get back to you.

As usual we will keep responding on this forum for free.