Shubha downloader beta launched

For real time data which terminal Shubha downloader should support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its opening and those new options are there, when i first click on 'find symbol' it sometimes gives message 'dsdsa' or soemtimes nothing and no symbol comes up even though NOW is open and running. ANY COLUMN SETTING?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vertigo_1985

made txt and put it in the output folder with symbol name. Although still no symbol visible in Shubhart, getting quotes in amibroker ...updates seems to be faster than 3 sec, why is the refresh period 3 second or more then ?

Some issue with volume, it's showing whole day volume(as we are talking volume traded traded) in a single bar, maybe some formula to calculate single bar volume isn't working.

Appreciate your efforts :).
Regards

Purushotham

made txt and put it in the output folder with symbol name. Although still no symbol visible in Shubhart, getting quotes in amibroker ...updates seems to be faster than 3 sec, why is the refresh period 3 second or more then ?

Some issue with volume, it's showing whole day volume(as we are talking volume traded traded) in a single bar, maybe some formula to calculate single bar volume isn't working.

Appreciate your efforts :).
Regards

Are you using NOW OR NEST

OUTPUT FOLDER Please let us know the path of output folder.

Contrary statement : Although still no symbol visible in Shubhart, getting quotes in amibroker

Symbols are not visible in the shubhart but you are getting the quotes in amibroker am i right??

Vertigo_1985

Are you using NOW OR NEST

OUTPUT FOLDER Please let us know the path of output folder.

Contrary statement : Although still no symbol visible in Shubhart, getting quotes in amibroker

Symbols are not visible in the shubhart but you are getting the quotes in amibroker am i right??
I am using NEST. Create folder anywhere and choose it in settings -> output folder path-> download path. Then select amibroker from output format. Then click on Start Rt in ShubhaRT window.

That's what i mean, symbols are not visible in shubhart but still getting quotes in amibroker.
It's using symbol with -eq as suffix, is there any way to use 'symbol' instead of 'trading symbol' ?

One more issue, its taking lots of resources ( 60 % load on an average and cpu temp above 70 ). Did others have similar issues ?

Last edited:
Hi MRK. Congratulations on launching the RT version. I know you would be busy trouble shooting user issues.
My issue remains with the EOD version. I download EOD NSE cash data from 1996 and is available as zipped files in the downloads folder. But only files from March 2013 are being processed and loaded into std.csv folder. How can i get SDownloader to process all the files?

Also I notice that The LT price chart is not adjusted for the recent 1 for 2 bonus. Is there a delay in adjusting historical prices?