Shubha downloader beta launched

For real time data which terminal Shubha downloader should support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrkanitkar

Iam using your Shubha Downloader since it launched but while trying to install the latest Beta version Iam getting the following error message. Will you find some solution?
BSRAO
omponent Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (x86 and x64) has failed to install with the following error message:
"A failure occurred attempting to install the .NET Framework 4 Full."

The following components failed to install:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (x86 and x64)

See the setup log file located at 'I:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\VSD1EC.tmp\install.log' for more information.
You need to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (x86 or x64 depending on your OS)

nms

Sear Sir,
In your new RT version the data format in Nse EQ Future is different and not matching with AmiBroker. How it can be rectified?
Thanks.

Date format is YYYYMMDD, which is allowed in Amibroker.
Since last two days the charts in AMI are not getting updated for NSE F&O scripts.The reason I presume might be due to invalid date format (YDM) which is not supported by Ami. However cash scripts are getting updated as in the past. The date format you have provided for Cash scripts is different to F&O scripts.

nms

Date format is YYYYMMDD, which is allowed in Amibroker.
But while downloading, the date format in std_csv folder of Nse_Equity_Future file is coming with YYYYDDMM. Other files are OK. Again it needs to change the date format YYYYMMDD manually to upload to Ami. Another point is that I am trying to convert the file for Amibroker through your soft,but it is not converting and the folder is empty. Kindly advice.
Thanks
NM Satpathy

Shailu

i had downloaded subha but at the time of amibroker data attachment i m facing problem if any one help through team viewer that it is fine for me.
so it is request to installation through team viewer.

mrkanitkar said:
New version will have following features.
1. NSE Index will have volume data
2. NSE bhavcopy will have value data in AUX1
3. BSE bhavcopy will have value data in AUX1
For what values, will you be using aux1 (and aux2)?

Date format of yyyymmdd is very much supported in ami. I have been using following format file for Intraday for over 6 months now.

Code:
# Format definition file generated automatically
# by AmiBroker's ASCII Import Wizard
$FORMAT Ticker, Date_YMD, Time, Open, High, Low, Close, Volume
$SKIPLINES 0
$SEPARATOR ,
$NOQUOTES 1
$CONT 1
$AUTOADD 1
$DEBUG 1

Last edited:
Mr. Kanitkar ,

The software is working very nicely.

There is one problem however coming in csv file of NSE Futures Data. The source file is in YDM format and inspite of being imported in the YMD format the data imported is not showing correctly in Amibroker.

PS: For Cash market files there is no problem and things are working smoothly on that front.

This I am mentioning just to bring the minor problem in your notice.

Thanks & Regards.

mrkanitkar

Since last two days the charts in AMI are not getting updated for NSE F&O scripts.The reason I presume might be due to invalid date format (YDM) which is not supported by Ami. However cash scripts are getting updated as in the past. The date format you have provided for Cash scripts is different to F&O scripts.
-Shubha- we will check and get back to you.

But while downloading, the date format in std_csv folder of Nse_Equity_Future file is coming with YYYYDDMM. Other files are OK. Again it needs to change the date format YYYYMMDD manually to upload to Ami. Another point is that I am trying to convert the file for Amibroker through your soft,but it is not converting and the folder is empty. Kindly advice.
Thanks
NM Satpathy
-Shubha- we will check and get back to you.
For what values, will you be using aux1 (and aux2)?
-Shubha- It's for those who want to calculate Beta and other values.

There is one problem however coming in csv file of NSE Futures Data. The source file is in YDM format and inspite of being imported in the YMD format the data imported is not showing correctly in Amibroker.

PS: For Cash market files there is no problem and things are working smoothly on that front.
-Shubha- Thanks for inputs. we will fix issues.