Shubha downloader beta launched

For real time data which terminal Shubha downloader should support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Relish

1. for yahoo data you can choose various stocks from s/w. but hw to do it for google data! there is no option in s/w to choose various stocks! there are deafult 5-6 stocks only pls help!
  2. also, my yahoo 1min ieod data which is getting downloaded starts from 14:00 hrs till 18:30. is there any setting prob?
  3. wt is the max data i cn download from yahoo? eod and ieod for both!
1 Find Google.csv file in My document Subha downloader. Open this file notepad and add NSE:SCRIPT NAME in each row one one by one

2 We need to adjust time in setting in Yahoo and Google. I am able to change google time but not able to change yahoo time.

Hello friend

I recently downloaded Shubha and running it since past few days. If

Dates on file's name are all in different format. somewhere it is 29Apr2013.
somewhere it 290413 somewhere it is 29042013 and so on.
It would be great if they get standardized to yyyymmdd format. (can be sorted
in explorer). If this is not trivial, I am willing to help program wise.

Also, can I remove contents of unzip folder every few days? As far as I
can see, it contains unzipped contents from pr*.zip file and unzip1 is
further unzipping of files that were zip inside pr*.zip

mastermind007

Guys,
Thanks for fantastic support for idea, we have more than 700 downloads in less than 1 week.

I want to know your thoughts on following.
1. BSE eod Futures - do we need it?
2. We have feature idea to save output files to your google drive, does this makes sense?
3. Anything else, we need for end of the day data?

Please provide your inputs fast. We can make it real. :)
Hello Mrkanitkar

Thank you for the tool. It is really useful and market cap report is great. I would really appreciate if all files names had consistent dates. What environment did you write this in? I mean, did u use any IDE? I read somewhere that you've used Javascript so I am going to download source and learn from that.

Also, where is the version number shown ...?

Last edited:

mastermind007

Today I got

Code:
"Uncaught node.js Error"
TypeError: Cannot call method 'getMonth' of undefined  at file:///C:/Program%20Files/Shubha%20Downloader/node_modules/shubhadownloader/ncdex.js:217:22
    at Object.oncomplete (fs.js:297:15)

Mr Kanitkar,

I don't mean to sound repetitive , but when is the real time data fetcher from odin to amibroker going to go live, I am following for this since november 2012, its almost 6 months now:(:(:(:(:(

why is it downloading NSE data when I just selected NCDEX Futures???
Because downloading NSE is check that will always remain true as it is disabled. MRK had explained it somewhere earlier.