SH's trading the 'greater fool' zone

Hi Folks - the parachat room has been discontinued.

The traders chat on skype room now which I have created. The advantage is that its a permanent room which doesnt expire every month.

In case you want to join ... you can download skype software for free ...its like yahoo messenger.

Once downloaded, you can add me as contact .. once added, I will add you to the room.

My Skype user ID is Stockhunter.sh

Cheers
SH
I have sent you an add request in skype..could you please accept it..Thank you SH..:)

Hi all,

Many people have asked me to explain how to take contra trades using GFZ with SL

i will explain it here:

1. Wait for Nifty to hit GFZ on 30 mins ... let the candle touch GFZ ..irrespective of whether it closes within the GFZ band or outside it is immaterial

2. After the above candle closes.... wait for any candle that breaches any previous candle close. For example if candle 1 hits upper GFZ and next candle breaches lows of candle 1, short there with target 15 EMA. SL will be candle 1 high

If candle 1 hit GFZ, candle 2 keeps going up without breaching candle 1 lows we do nothing.... candle 3 also keeps going up do nothing .. candle 4 breaches candle 3 lows WE SHORT .... SL recent highs ....

In summary... wait for any previous candle lows to be broken to short ..dont wait for candle close!

If SL hits, repeat the process

Cheers
SH

cn u tell the tsl rules for 15ema entry as per the actual trend.....
Hi all,

Many people have asked me to explain how to take contra trades using GFZ with SL

i will explain it here:

1. Wait for Nifty to hit GFZ on 30 mins ... let the candle touch GFZ ..irrespective of whether it closes within the GFZ band or outside it is immaterial

2. After the above candle closes.... wait for any candle that breaches any previous candle close. For example if candle 1 hits upper GFZ and next candle breaches lows of candle 1, short there with target 15 EMA. SL will be candle 1 high

If candle 1 hit GFZ, candle 2 keeps going up without breaching candle 1 lows we do nothing.... candle 3 also keeps going up do nothing .. candle 4 breaches candle 3 lows WE SHORT .... SL recent highs ....

In summary... wait for any previous candle lows to be broken to short ..dont wait for candle close!

Cheers
SH

Hi all,

SH
Hi SH,

Should we wait for Candle 2's Close or Candle 2's body to breach candle 1's close?

Thanks

Hi SH,

Should we wait for Candle 2's Close or Candle 2's body to breach candle 1's close?

Thanks

Candle 2 didn't breach Candle 1 Low
Candle 3 didn't breach Candle 2 Low
Candle 4 didn't breach Candle 3 Low
Candle 5 didn't breach Candle 4 Low
Candle 6 finally did. Initiate short here. Stop Loss just above recent high- 5293

Hi all,

i will explain it here:

Cheers
SH
Reminder to self. This situation is happening right now.

raul12

Why is there no activity on this thread?:confused:
Has everyone moved to chat room or skype??

Anyway, brilliant strategy by SH! Hats off to you!:thumb:

God Bless SH! :)