SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

Sir please help how to identify TSL as today's 7771

Bullish trend example:
Do not look at the current market price or trend. This is only an example.
Suppose price is 7800 and standing at a new high. The lowest value between the previous high, 7775 and the current high will be the SAR, let us say 7655.

Now after making the new high 7800, suppose price goes below 15ema, say 7750 with a bearish candle, that made low of say, 7725. Following this candle, suppose the next few candles close above 15ema with a bullish candle. If this happens, 7725 will become TSL.

Now again price goes below 15ema with a bearish candle that made a low of 7735, and price again comes up with a bullish candle above 15ema, say 7755, the old TSL is forgotten and 7735 low will be the TSL.

If this TSL 7735 is broken, then the next target is the SAR, in our example, it is 7655.

Bearishtrend example:
Do not look at the current market price or trend. This is only an example.
Suppose price is 7500 and standing at a new low. The lowest value between the previous high, 7575 and the current high will be the SAR, let us say 7655.

Now after making the new low 7500, suppose price goes above 15ema, say 7550 with a bullish candle, that made high of say, 7595. Following this candle, suppose the next few candles close below 15ema with a bearish candle. If this happens, 7595 will become TSL.

Now again price goes above 15ema with a bullish candle that made a high of 7585, and price again comes down with a bearish candle below 15ema, say 7555, the old TSL is forgotten and 7585 low will be the TSL.

If this TSL 7785 is broken, then the next target is the SAR, in our example, it is 7655.

Summary:
TSL keeps changing every now and then. We need to keep noting the candle crossover the 15ema and decide whether a new TSL has been formed or not. If this TSL is broken, it does not always mean that the SAR will be the target. We need to keep SL in that scenario as per our risk capacity.

Last edited:

anilnegi

Putuval ji

did you trade using this technique, or you mix it with 315

anil negi

Putuval ji

did you trade using this technique, or you mix it with 315

anil negi

I am asking myself this question every day. :lol:

I have observed it working when I am not in. But when I trade it, it ensures that newer TSLs are always generated so that I do not benefit from the strategy.

But yes it works. If you follow it religiously, 90% of the time you make loss. But when it works finally, it makes good that loss and gives you double or triple profit. Only problem is I do not have the patience to follow it religiously.

Plus as you said, I have other strategies too ... 315, ichimoku, fibonacci, swing high breakout or swing low breakdown. It is like "Too many hands spoil the broth". So I am neither here nor there.

I am asking myself this question every day. :lol:

I have observed it working when I am not in. But when I trade it, it ensures that newer TSLs are always generated so that I do not benefit from the strategy.

But yes it works. If you follow it religiously, 90% of the time you make loss. But when it works finally, it makes good that loss and gives you double or triple profit. Only problem is I do not have the patience to follow it religiously.

Plus as you said, I have other strategies too ... 315, ichimoku, fibonacci, swing high breakout or swing low breakdown. It is like "Too many hands spoil the broth". So I am neither here nor there.

Sorry to say, but i do not agree with you on this statement.
But i agree with 2nd statement :)

Nehal_s143

There are many afl request for this method, but so far no afl posted, very basic afl posted below, experts need to add entry and exit rules to plot buy and sell arrows

Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("Price");
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorDefault ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() ); 
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("Percent Bands");
P = ParamField("Price field",-1);
Periods = Param("Periods", 17, 2, 300, 1 );
Width = Param("Width%", 1.5, 0, 10, 0.05 );
Color = ParamColor("Color", colorCycle );
Style = ParamStyle("Style", styleLine | styleNoLabel );
CenterLine = MA( P, Periods );
Plot( (1 + Width * 0.01) * CenterLine, "%EnvTop" + _PARAM_VALUES(), Color, Style ); 
Plot( (1 - Width * 0.01) * CenterLine, "%EnvBot" + _PARAM_VALUES(), Color, Style ); 
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("EMA");
P = ParamField("Price field",-1);
Periods = Param("Periods", 15, 2, 300, 1, 10 );
Plot( EMA( P, Periods ), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color", colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Style") ); 
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("ZIG - Zig");
P = ParamField( "Price field" );
change = Param("% change",0.3,0.1,25,0.1);
Plot( Zig(P, change), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color", colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Style") );
_SECTION_END();

SAR hit.

bear SAR is now 7842 which is too far, so one has to wait for 15 ema touch and proper signal.

15 ema touched, but yet no signal.

15 ema = 7783.

Let see.
When does it get signalled ? at what value ?