Share Your Views On Nifty Trend...

deadbrain

Hi Friends!

A bad day for me today! In fact very bad day! Was short at 4975, booked loss at 5030 as market opened gap up 40-50 points above and then longed with a target of 5060-5078, but the moment market reached there around 12.30 pm, my TT stopped working, and by the time I restarted system and could log in, market took U turn and was at in fact at 5020, it broke intraday low 5010 and I again booked loss and initiated another short, also seeing European markets were down about 1%. Another U-turn it was at 5050, I thought of again booking loss and my IIFL recommended a short for a target of 5000 and result I am still short.

I may have some knowledge of EOD charts, but intraday I do not use charts, just breakout methodology. In this whole process, I am down around 10K (including charges) if i book loss now.

Out of nervousness(frustration) I paid 4K to a tip provider today calloptionputoption.com who boasted of 400-500 points monthly gain and later found out many people are dissatisfied with this provider, so i guess I should consider this another loss of 4K.

Long time since I have made this big intraday loss!! Feeling embarrassed of my approach to trading today and now worried about another gap up opening tomorrow as all charts indicate Reverse Signal... Huh!!

Last edited:

deadbrain

I might not be able to do intraday trades, burnt hands yet another time, but will keep studying and discussing charts.

Moreover, as discussed above I paid Rs 4000 for calloptionputoption.com guy for nifty future calls, whenever I will receive them, I will put on here instantly. He has told to give 10 calls per month, friends can check their validity here and see how good or bad he is. I did not like him in very first place, forget about his calls.

This is what we discussed today:
ME: Are these profit charts genuine? they seem pretty impressive. Nifty 540 points per month..
COPO Master: yes

ME: hi, I plan to go for nifty option scheme instead of futures which i chose by mistake, can i expect refund of 1000 extra that i paid (I said so to see if I could get anything back as I read how big fraud he is)
COPO Master: NOTHING IS POSSIBLE
COPO Master: we can not change anything
COPO Master: we have already given you on chat that is more than enough
ME: what have you given on chat? I asked so many things, nothing was told. How many calls are you going to give?
COPO Master: 10 calls per month.
COPO Master: pls count the number of call per month in the end of the month
ME: oh, i thought one call per day
ME: i read so many feedbacks from old clients, so hope you will not disappoint me with your calls as i have trusted you even after negative feedbacks
COPO Master: Your yahoo service will be off now and you can choose only on sms as per the website so that you may not misuse the chat service
COPO Master: chat does not eman that you say anything what u like
ME: Like You Just Said. Never mind, can go offline, I will be content with sms service, though I feel one should be able to listen to feedbacks from clients to improvise.......
COPO Master: Your number activated 99xxxxxx
ME: ok, tnx
COPO Master: if number is DND then no sms on that
ME: OK, I hope this relation will not last just one month.
COPO Master: SEEMS LESS THAN ONE MONTH (Look the way this mf** talks to his clients,, and it is my first day, he knows money cannot be refunded)
ME: I’m very impressed with your Negative attitude. Seems you are finishing my hopes on the very first day…
COPO Master: People misuse chat service as its free, type what they like, so we avoid to give service on chat, you are also no different than others.
ME: OK, i will not disturb you on that
COPO Master: from the morning you started blaming, even did not see whole day
ME: i did not blame, i was just asking about the timings of calls, as it is just my first day and secondly, I showed my trust by buying your service instead of blaming. Never mind, I will not disturb on you chat.. will check how many calls work out.
COPO Master: Do not blame or disturb if you do not receive sms.. (I felt like killing this bast**)

First call today. Sell NF below 5064 for a target of 5030………Kept waiting, nifty did not come below that level.

Last edited:

deadbrain

If I had seen this AFL earlier, i would not have lost anything.. never mind, never late.

Hello deadbrain,

How I can install the software that displays the chart you have posted above. Could you please help me in this. I just started trading on options and would like to have charts which tell us the market position for buy/sell (similar to the one you posted.)

Many Thanks,

deadbrain

Hello deadbrain,

How I can install the software that displays the chart you have posted above. Could you please help me in this. I just started trading on options and would like to have charts which tell us the market position for buy/sell (similar to the one you posted.)

Many Thanks,
Option trading is very dangerous if you don't know how they decay with time andhow fast they move. You could learn that in AW10's threads.
Protect your capital first, then learn to earn.