Share Your Views On Nifty Trend...

deadbrain

A pullback till 4960-4980 before moving southward...... and target seems to be 4650-4630 :)

market is ready to show us the way it wants to go. What you guys think? STCH, MA, TREND all are lined up. Let the price break it. Once it break, higher price action will come soon. If it remains below the trend line, then sell opportunity.
A divergence may be forming on nifty daily using the slow stochs.. need one more lower pivot to complete it.

deadbrain

A divergence may be forming on nifty daily using the slow stochs.. need one more lower pivot to complete it.
I agree but pullback is yet not done...........Will run till 4960-4980 before starting his next journey!!

Bellow I am showing nifty Daily chart and Wkly charts side by side. I am expressing my view here. And I also appreciate if other Traderji members express their view on it.

1) Left Side: At the left side we have Wkly chart. I made my view in there. So it can break 4600 level there or it will get support and will jump up. As we all know that lower channel is a trend breaking pattern. So price has a tendency to jump up from it once some good news comes. That is a great news for us.

2) Right Side: Now from the right side that is the daily chart shows us that, price may get support st the level of 4700 - 4750. Now if it breaks that level our next support from the daily chart will be much lower. It will be below 4600. Which I have a doubt. I don't think that price will come that much low.

So I think that I may consolidate at this level or may test Trend Line 3 and will eventually break Trend Line 2.

deadbrain

Closed at 4980..............ok, ready to move to south now!!!

deadbrain

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

5026 is the level to watch.. Nifty should face stiff resistance here!!

Mujhe lagta hay, agar NIFTY kal, 4960-70 ke upor tik jaye, to a 5000 cross kar sakta hay. I have reason to say that
At the left side of the chart we have first action movement of NIFTY. It made a nice 38% retracement. Then Moved at north.

At the right side we have the last price action. Nice north side movement. It stared following a new trend line also. And made no retarcement.
Now these are the values we have
1) MA(20) - 4970 (aprox)
2) MA(50) - 4960 (aprox)
3) It is following a nice trend line.

Lets assume that nifty made one south move tomorrow. Good then where it can go? What our Fibbo retarcement says?

23% ==> 4970 (aprox)
38% ==> 4960 (aprox)

So if NIFTY has any intention to go north then this two levels are very important for us. I hope that I made my point clear enough. :)

Ab photo dekhe jara.
This is our chart 5 min Intraday Nifty.