Shall I Continue this?

I am again posting my thread.

Because it was the worse day ever since my trade. Loss 4000 KD (3000KD+1000KD brokerage) due to overbrokarge I could not close it at reverse trend.

AW10

Dear, this thread is almost 1 month old now.. and I am not sure how many times you have given the reason /excuse of high brokerage for your loss.

Why don't u fix the problem ? I don't understand the reason for taking no action on it ?

Or are you getting some sadistic pleasure in loosing the money (that is one of the reason why some traders loose and continue to loose).

I think, I am repeating myself.. that plz do something different to get different results..
or be happy with current result and enjoy them.

All the best and happy trading

I am again posting my thread.

Because it was the worse day ever since my trade. Loss 4000 KD (3000KD+1000KD brokerage) due to overbrokarge I could not close it at reverse trend.
you can join RK Global @ 999/- pm fix brokerage....then you can breakeven more easily and please learn some methods to trade first like raghava's stoch & BB...or first hour breakout or....many more methods described in full detail in traderji forum..randomly enter karne se " kabhi khusi jyada gum" hi hoga...bro paisa kamane mein bahut effort lagata hai....paisa gawane mein ek min bhi nahi lagata hai......thoda kuch time seekh lo phir try karna...aise to sab rupayya katam ho jayega...:thumb:

It is very pathetic situation, I started trade on 16/4/2010 with the capital of 42000 Rs . I started with intraday and until now doing this. My current balance is 22950 Rs . I lost almost 20000 during this month. And even single day I never get profit. Every day losses. Whenever I am buying or selling the stock, next moment it stating to reverse direction. Now I am very confused and sad,

Can anyone help me , how can I overcome this? Or shall I continue this?

Now I have Bharti airtel 60 nos at the price of 270 rs and RNRL 100 nos at 50.50 rs , not sold because it is very low now.

Shall I Sell it quit from the field? Or continue with more aggression? I want to make money form it . Your valuable advise will boost me.

Regards
If you are new always start with Nifty. Watch and understand why its goes down and come up you will get all ans of your queries and you will be wining trader

vinodkiyer

deeploser,

u r crazy. in spite of telling u and helping u with strategy and telling u not to trade until u have everything, right brokerage, right datafeed, etc, in place, u seem without discipline.
until u attain discipline, u will wipe out ur p[resent account. only u can help yourself