Shall I Continue this?

Today I lost 845Rs. With two script
Renuka and RELINFRRA

What to do, My lost is my own, I think everyone drop me, not giving a real method to overcome from it.

Any way thanks to all, I will not post my thread hereafter, I know all of you are busy.

Once again thank you all.

Have a Happy trade life.

Regards

your Deeplooser

simple_trader

Today I lost 845Rs. With two script
Renuka and RELINFRRA

What to do, My lost is my own, I think everyone drop me, not giving a real method to overcome from it.

Any way thanks to all, I will not post my thread hereafter, I know all of you are busy.

Once again thank you all.

Have a Happy trade life.

Regards

your Deeplooser

I guess you an give your trade details here with chart and explain why you traded, SL etc. There are many good experts to correct you.

Happy Trading!

DanPickUp

You can PM me, but I do not like PM. Those are normally boomerang later.

regards
Hi

No, because you do not have to open then if you not want !

You get a PM and you see from the begin from who it is.

If you know any way, this subject will make trouble with you, then you not have to open the PM.

If the poster ( PM ) is not serious and he/she will attack you, then you still can use the triangle to send a PM to traderji and tell them, that the PM was not serious and the poster will be banned

Take care and have a nice weekend

Dan

Friend,

I wanted to help you but u didnt seem interested, again you wanted to develop your own style which is really good, only thing is that you must chalk out an amount to lose until you have developed a successful strategy which may take from a few days to a few years depending on your ability to absorb and analyse

wish you all the best in your journey.

Kind regards
vinod
Vinodji,
I want your help desperately and had PMed you....please pm me if you can help me with a strategy...
thanks
Sreenan

sadiq

DEEPLOOSER,
U cant earn by trading. u have to be an investor. wait and watch the market for another two years so that u may find sensex below 9k . by starting averaging when sexsex around 14k till 9k and wait for another two years from there to exit to multiply your investments.

Download trial version of Amibroker and a trial version of supporting datafeed. Try realtimedataexpress

Draw lines on the charts and learn your owm way.

Reduce your investment. This way by the time u blow off all your money, you would become an experienced trader.

Though i may sound harsh to you instead of following others advise and trading please cut off you position and conserve money. Whatever you are doing i m sure you must have spend time to learn if on job may be education wise if at home even cooking needs training.
Second attend some basic course in Technical Analysis. Best are one arranged by software vendors. so attend them as they are realtively cheap.
then do some paper trading with may be advise of others on forums. Traderji would help you there. Finally jump into trading.
If you need help on any of the above there are enough posts and help available on traderji

Dear deep looser,
First thing you are very lucky ...you lost only Rs 20000 in intraday trade....i lost nearly Rs 1 lac..in 2009~10.
finally i learned...tips from others would not help us to earn money.

just i wana share you..how i overcome from this hurdle....

understanding graphs......after every lose.i study graphs ( EMA,RSI..etc).. analyse what went wrong and note in my record .this help me not to do the same mistake next day.
next ..disicpline tradeing..everyday i use 2 scripts for tradeing..profit or lose..i come out from market...and concentrate in some other work only thing ensure lose is less.

last......dont upset..while loosing money.....just think how to earn this money in next time

now i recover Rs 75 K..hope i recover all my losses..in coming days

hope you change your ID ( DEEP LOOSER) all the best ...