Shall I Continue this?

Totay my trade, I was really confused when to enter, what to purchase at least not much loss

----------Bought For You--------- ------------Sold For You-----
Qty Rate B.Brkg Rate+Brk Security Qty Rate B.Brkg Rate-Brk
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 800.0000 0.4000 800.4000 ABAN LOYD
ABAN LOYD 5 804.0000 0.4020 803.5980
NetAmt: 15.9900Cr NetQty: 0(S) NetRate :-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 977.0000 0.4885 977.4885 REL INFRA
10 990.6500 0.4953 991.1453 REL INFRA
REL INFRA 7 979.1500 0.4896 978.6604
REL INFRA 5 998.0000 0.4990 997.5010
REL INFRA 3 988.6000 0.4943 988.1057
NetAmt: 3.5494Cr NetQty: 0(S) NetRate :-
20 45.6000 0.0500 45.6500 RNRL
RNRL 20 46.1000 0.0500 46.0500
NetAmt: 8.0000Cr NetQty: 0(S) NetRate :-
5 2,170.0000 1.0850 2,171.0850 SBI-N
SBI-N 5 2,163.0500 1.0815 2,161.9685
NetAmt: 45.58Dr NetQty: 0(S) NetRate :-

========================================================================================================
45 30,569.32 45 30,551.28
18.04 Dr

Regu. Chrg Rs: 2.26
Security Tr. Tax Rs: 8
Service Tax on Brokerage Rs: 3.26
Stamp Duty Charges : 1.22
Net Rs: 32.78Dr
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But again depresseed more, could not make a single profit today also

SavantGarde

I Suggest, You Concentrate On Learnig To Choose The Stocks That You Want To Trade....

Immediately, What Stood Out In Your Choice Of Stocks...That You Have Traded....Is Totally Out Of Whack....

Your Mindset....For Selection Criteria Based On Beaten Down & Out Of Favour
In The Hope They Will Move Big The Next day....Is Wrong For Intraday Trades....

You Need To Sort Out Selection Process First

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

How I do the smart stock selection, Isthere any way, My style is wait for certain of down trend then buy and expect for uptrend, (always failed) if not It will convert to delivery, Now almost 50% amount gone through this method,

Help me to find a smart choosing way of stocks

SavantGarde

There Are Many Methods...For Scanning Stocks For Intraday...& If You Dig Deep Through TJ...You Will Find The Various Methods....

For Now....Let Me Just Give You A Few Stocks For Tuesday....See How They Perform...Maybe You Will Find The Reasons...For This Selection...

a) LITL
b) TATAMOTORS
c) SESAGOA
d) LT
e) PFC
f) HINDALCO
g) RELIANCE
h) UNITECH

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

How to I do the smart selection, Is it any proper way, My style is wait for some certain of down trend , then expect it will go up, if not It will conver to delivery, Now almost 50% amount gone through this method,

Help me to find a smart choosing way of stocks

alroyraj

It is very pathetic situation, I started trade on 16/4/2010 with the capital of 42000 Rs . I started with intraday and until now doing this. My current balance is 22950 Rs . I lost almost 20000 during this month. And even single day I never get profit. Every day losses. Whenever I am buying or selling the stock, next moment it stating to reverse direction. Now I am very confused and sad,

Can anyone help me , how can I overcome this? Or shall I continue this?

Now I have Bharti airtel 60 nos at the price of 270 rs and RNRL 100 nos at 50.50 rs , not sold because it is very low now.

Shall I Sell it quit from the field? Or continue with more aggression? I want to make money form it . Your valuable advise will boost me.

Regards
When you lost 10% of your capital itself you should have started to get worried but still all is not lost. I think an often neglected topic of discussion is which stocks to day trade.

Remember each stock has its own price dynamics. For example why did you choose Bharti- it really was to be avoided. Risks were falling ARPU margind, much capital expenditure for 3 G network that is if they win a license and even after than Mobile Number portability. Yest it was TRAI recomm of penalizing operator which >6.5MHx spectrum. With such bad sentiment, it was advisable to stay away from this stock. Similar with RNRL.
Remember when you are in a depp hole first thing stop digging.

So it takes a lot to aware of these things -Keep up with the days news on TV and paper to know the sentiment. remember the stock price factors in hte news flow,if you are not aware of the news ,you will be caught on hte wrong side of the market.

Next is have you tried any of the free simulators available online The Business Standard site, rediff and Indiabulls even has a free live trading simulator. Experiment on that.

I think the most important thing is reading the charts and the trends. I think you have ignored that completely. Alternatively I think you have a brokerage account without a charting facility so it seems like your trading blindfold.

same is the case with me. i have invested 60000
i made loss of 5000 in three months
55000 rs stock is with me
me too in bad mood
i did not even trade today
i might quit trading
i follow the same strategy of yours if bought at higher price take it as delevery

NiftyFantasy

It is very pathetic situation, I started trade on 16/4/2010 with the capital of 42000 Rs . I started with intraday and until now doing this. My current balance is 22950 Rs . I lost almost 20000 during this month. And even single day I never get profit. Every day losses. Whenever I am buying or selling the stock, next moment it stating to reverse direction. Now I am very confused and sad,

Can anyone help me , how can I overcome this? Or shall I continue this?

Now I have Bharti airtel 60 nos at the price of 270 rs and RNRL 100 nos at 50.50 rs , not sold because it is very low now.

Shall I Sell it quit from the field? Or continue with more aggression? I want to make money form it . Your valuable advise will boost me.

Regards
It is better to quit with your remaining funds in your hand, but if you do not want to quit then atlest do not put more money and play with the remaining....