Scalping NSE F&O difficult ?

onlinegtrash

I bought 6500 PE May series at 11.75/- for Rs.50,000 thinking the markets would correct due to profit booking and I would profit-book the PE at 13 or 14/-

But I see the premium has eroded significantly today. Is there any hope for price of the 6500 PE to get to 13 or 14/- ?

If not, how can I hedge this loss with additional capital of 1 Lac brought in?

Thanks

Unless something unexpected happens, its impossible to escape from losses...
So... go back to paper trading *before* you put further a penny down the line....

You may want to scrap the position or leave it open for a miracle but stop pouring in money
until you feel you have understood what's going on actually...

Unless something unexpected happens, its impossible to escape from losses...
So... go back to paper trading *before* you put further a penny down the line....

You may want to scrap the position or leave it open for a miracle but stop pouring in money
until you feel you have understood what's going on actually...
What should be the Nifty Spot and Future price for the 6500 PE May to be around 13-14/- ?
Just wanna know so that I know if something unexpected happens, what price on Nifty spot and Future will bring me a profit?

The 60 mins chart of Nifty shows a SELL signal. That got me thinking markets may correct on Monday or this week. Thats why I bought the 6500 PE.
But why is the market not correcting as per the signal?

gunsho

The 60 mins chart of Nifty shows a SELL signal. That got me thinking markets may correct on Monday or this week. Thats why I bought the 6500 PE.
But why is the market not correcting as per the signal?
NF is very bad man. Its is really bad that, it many times give signal, but then doesn't follow it. :annoyed: We should have a mechanism to sue NF that its not correcting as per the signal.

toughard

NF is very bad man. Its is really bad that, it many times give signal, but then doesn't follow it. :annoyed: We should have a mechanism to sue NF that its not correcting as per the signal.
Gunsho means Gun Shot or what:)

What should be the Nifty Spot and Future price for the 6500 PE May to be around 13-14/- ?
Just wanna know so that I know if something unexpected happens, what price on Nifty spot and Future will bring me a profit?

toughard

It look like you are holding them at around 14.
Hope is a very bad word in the market.
Stop loss would have saved you.
"unexpected happens" many times in the market but with shorter time frame,,,,
how may time world trade center fall... how many times US will be under attack...

to put a straight answer to your question 6500PE will be at 14 when spot is at around 6500 with few days left...

okay after knowing what you can do than waiting for that "unexpected" to happen...

leave that trade alone and spot the better opportunities and make money pal...

It look like you are holding them at around 14.
Hope is a very bad word in the market.
Stop loss would have saved you.
"unexpected happens" many times in the market but with shorter time frame,,,,
how may time world trade center fall... how many times US will be under attack...

to put a straight answer to your question 6500PE will be at 14 when spot is at around 6500 with few days left...

okay after knowing what you can do than waiting for that "unexpected" to happen...

leave that trade alone and spot the better opportunities and make money pal...
Thanks, I'm holding the May-6500 PE at 11.75/- and I would like to exit at 13-14/-
Considering time left, does it look like it will get there ?

toughard

Thanks, I'm holding the May-6500 PE at 11.75/- and I would like to exit at 13-14/-
Considering time left, does it look like it will get there ?

its good that you have a target,,, what was your stop loss?