Sbi Magnum Taxgain '93

Re: MF scheme, Dividend , Growth or Bonus

hi all,
i have invested 20K in sbi mf taxgain(G) scheme at that NAV was 68rs.....

after that market has fallen sharply and now nav fior the scheme is around 55rs.
so that means if near future nav doesnot cross 68 rs then i will lose my entire amnt ??
and r thr any chanced tht nav will go beyond 70 rs in near future say in 3-4 years.

Need yr advise.

Re: MF scheme, Dividend , Growth or Bonus

Hello panreth!
Its true that your investment ammount has eroded as NAV has fallen recently. But assuming that its value will be zero is an over-exaggeration. Its posssible only if NAV falls to zero, sounds hypothetical.
Moreover, your plan is ELSS & it has 3yrs lock-in, you can't do anything about the fluctuations it is facing in this volatile time.

friend

magnet

Panreth once u invest in the fund u cant do anythin until 3 years.....so invest and forget dont check it at all for atleast 10 months only see when for another year whether u want to invest in it or not ...if u buy today and say tom u getting 5 times u invested still u wont be able to reap the benefit...so not point thinking about it..thats the reason to check how they perform each year

Btw guys i havent yet received my dividend in sbi magnum tax gain....Is someone still facing the same problem

edit::thanks mr india will call them tomm and will let u know all

Last edited:

magnet

okk got dividend warrant today..had to give it in bank...damn i should have opted for my another account it would had directly credited than.....but anyways got dividend

magnet

Akpinku thanks for the idea but i guess ill change the address to my second bank account of hdfc...where my sis money was credited...sbi has very basd customer service.....while filling ppf i know abt their service