Saint's Thread followers - Identified UpTrends/ DownTrends

marcus

Dear Seniors & Juniors,

In Saint's thread he has clearly emphasised many times that if our initial stop is breached we must exit. My question is for a delievery based trade do we exit if the stop is breached intraday or do we wait till the end of the day and only then exit if the stop is breached, the reason I ask this is because I have noticed on several occasions that my stop is breached but by the time the market closes the price moves back up so had i sold earlier in the day I would have unecessarily lost out. What is the correct menthod in positional trades?

Anyone senior, junior, or the "giants" are welcome to answer.

Thanks

marcus said:
Dear Seniors & Juniors,

In Saint's thread he has clearly emphasised many times that if our initial stop is breached we must exit. My question is for a delievery based trade do we exit if the stop is breached intraday or do we wait till the end of the day and only then exit if the stop is breached, the reason I ask this is because I have noticed on several occasions that my stop is breached but by the time the market closes the price moves back up so had i sold earlier in the day I would have unecessarily lost out. What is the correct menthod in positional trades?

Anyone senior, junior, or the "giants" are welcome to answer.

Thanks
Hi Marcus,

Once that initial stop is breached,we could then go on to close 500pts down from there,or close above the stop level as mentioned.As the probable results are in 2 extreme areas,and thereby leading to completely opposite emotions,and bank statements,I would get out on an intraday fall.......I may reposition myself and reenter later if I got faked out of that trade.

Happy Trading!!
Saint