RT Data Solution for Indian Amibroker Users

kaly422000

after formatting my system, reinstalling feed plus but this time charts not appearing in amibroker .no symbol appear in amibroker. i am using amibroker trial

Hi

I tried your software. I am not able to link it to Amibroker. Even I am not able to log in to it. Please advise

Hi All..

Here is the solution for Indian Stock Market(NSE) Realtime Data for AmiBroker...

New Version Released :- Feeds Plus 2.0.0.0

try this and let me know the performance...

http://feeds-plus-dot-blogspot-dot-com

Replace (- dot-) with (.) .......

You can download it here:-

FeedsPlus2.0.exe

You can contact me at - [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
Sansharam :clap:
:thumb:

Great software, to me its giving only 20 scrips. kindly tell is it limited to 20 or some problem at my end. :thumb:
Dear RDutta,

I have downloaded it and have started using it from today. It worked fine with real time data. The biggest problem I have faced is that I am not able either to create a profile or add scrip to it. The sample file contains 12 scrips of indian and foreighn markets. I got real time data only for those. Can you guide me how to go about it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Raju

I just downloaded FeedPlus, configured Amibroker (5.30). But I am not able to get anything in Amibroker. Somebody pleas help.

kaly422000

go to feeds_plus.blogspot.com there u find how to configure the software with amibroker . and u have to use profile button to creat different watch list.