Equal Solution RT Data Feed-Feedback Of TJ Members Required

I saw a Google Ad about Real Time Data Feed from Equal Solution .

I visited their website and saw that they are offering various plans of RT Data Feed to the charting software like Amibroker , Metastock.

Today I had a talk with them about their Basic Plan which they have mentioned as coming soon on their website. They told that the plan will be launched sometime in the first week of October most probably. Their Packs in the Basic Plan seem to be reasonable. But as the Feed is yet to be launched for Basic Plan will have to wait to judge about the quality of service.

However their Regular Plans & Advanced Plans are running .

I wanted to ask Traderji members that has anyone tried them thus far..off course the regular or advanced plans ? If yes then please share about their service standards.

Link to Their Website : http://equalsolution.com/

Sharings appreciated . :clapping:

back fill is trouble in more times...and the data accuracy is slightly differed/delayed from terminal LTP like manshi..
so take care and check urself ...:thumb:
HAPPY TRADING...

back fill is trouble in more times...and the data accuracy is slightly differed/delayed from terminal LTP like manshi..
HAPPY TRADING...
Thanks for sharing !! Indeed these two aspects of data feed are really very important so one cannot take a risk by compromising in quality.

:thumb:

HAPPY TRADING...
Dear friend,

i am their regular customer of the regualr plans they have launched.Frankly speaking the backfil problem persisted initially,but now they have upgraded the versions after that and now i find no problem at all.it works very smoothly.and data is not delayed in my pc atleast...you can take a demo and try now and check..and in service inductry like this what is important is how much suport are they giving you ..and are they rectifying problems?if yes then how long are they taking..i found it was fast and so i am their yearly customer now..they have even given me suport at 12.10 am one day..i am quiet satified..but looking forward also for their basic plan as i want basic plan with amibroker..

comm

I was using Globaldata Feeds, which was very reliable and accurate. They provide DotEx feed. Never had a problem, but due to lack of demand they closed the NSE cash segment service.

So I was looking for a reliable NSE cash segment feed. Based on this thread I contacted Equal Solutions to subscribe and evaluate their service. Was not able to get through chat so called the number provided on the site. My first question was whether the feed was DotEx or yahoo/google. Even though the sales lady confirmed it was not yahoo/google feed, she told me very categorically and angrily that she is not authorised to reveal the source of their feed.

I can not understand her reaction and secrecy to the question. So I chose not to go ahead with this provider. Made me feel there was something not right about their service. They are possibly providing corrected yahoo/google feed or something.....not sure what.

I trade intraday and I don't mind paying, but I need a genuine DotEx feed.

gkpc

I saw a Google Ad about Real Time Data Feed from Equal Solution .

I visited their website and saw that they are offering various plans of RT Data Feed to the charting software like Amibroker , Metastock.

Today I had a talk with them about their Basic Plan which they have mentioned as coming soon on their website. They told that the plan will be launched sometime in the first week of October most probably. Their Packs in the Basic Plan seem to be reasonable. But as the Feed is yet to be launched for Basic Plan will have to wait to judge about the quality of service.

However their Regular Plans & Advanced Plans are running .

I wanted to ask Traderji members that has anyone tried them thus far..off course the regular or advanced plans ? If yes then please share about their service standards.

Link to Their Website : http://equalsolution.com/

Sharings appreciated . :clapping:
Basic plan has just the data for Indices Spot and future, this is what I gathered from people who have interacted with them. Other than GDFL all use a Traders terminal to generate data and they are another such co.

Last edited:

gkpc

I simply dont understand these Data vendors, why cant they give a "paid" advertisement on Traderji and then make all the discussion valid. Otherwise they will continue to do 'proxy' advertising like asking people for feedback.. an age old ploy to get free publicity.
Just last evening I saw similar discussion by http://www.quantxindia.com/ and today I find all their posts deleted.