At a Glance
Industry Oil Drilling And Exploration
Business Group ADA Ent. Group
CEO Mr.Anil D Ambani
Face Value
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recent News And Analysis
Headline Date Source
Reliance Natural - Allotment of Equity Shares on conversion of Warrants 22/10/2007
Reliance Natural - Updates 17/10/2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reliance Natural Resources Ltd. : Board of Directors

S.No Name Designation
1 Mr.Anil D Ambani Chairman / Chair Person
2 Dr.Bakul Dholakia Director
3 Mr.S L Rao Director
4 Mr.J L Bajaj Director

Reliance Natural Resources Ltd. : Yearly High lows

Year High Low
2007 203 21.05
2006 41.45 16.85

I dont keep any targets. I just move my SL (trailing SL). Sometimes I book partial profits to keep the capital safe (depends on the volatility).

I would advise not to take this kind of calls. Different people think differently and my call may not be suitable for u. So u need to work hard rather than risking ur hard earned money.

Rj

Raju

Hi All,

I am also holding RPL .I think when CLSA brought down the rating of RPL 2-5 days back, from that time onwards RPL started falling down.Then I had heard that RPL futures/Options news in Paper (Not clear what it was..was out of town.). I had started buying RPL when it was 138.Have accumulated a lot.Can book profit at this stage .But had target to sell after 2008 dec.So just waiting for it to come down again till 180 or so.May be will buy again.This is personal choice.And can wait for another 1 yr so holding it and investing like SIP in RPL.Hoping it will come up till dec 2008.Comments requested....

Raju.

Raju

Hi,

I usualy goin for good scrips,whose prospectus is known to common man.I don't understand Techn -Analysis.Nor use any Tech-Chart for calc ,pivots and all.I simply follow few guidelines.e.g Buy in IPO price(known company,good bkgrd,future demand of the product that company has to manufacture etc.)
So I put money in REL/RPL/PFC/POWERGRID.
For short term 1-2 months have booked profit in all except RPL.As I beleive "rely on reliance".Past exp is not necessary that it will do good.But somewhere have taken risk.All personal opinions .Please take proper guidance from seniors before investing..

Raju