Rnrl & Rpl

sudoku1

YES............it happened as xpected..........read my post 'bulls...renter abv sensex close of 20025'........i have been warning since last week to bulls to xit from mkts totally & reenter only when sensex closes abv 20025....the baloons were bound to b pricked as they were flying as if there was NO 2morrow....................:D

The rise and rise of RNRL was just too unbelievable. Can anyone tell what was the reason for this unbelievable surge in its price ? Who were the big buyers who were buying this stock consistently for the last few days. All this certainly appears too good to be true as it certainly defies common sense and logic.

Any idea why RPL came down by more than 18% in today's session?..I heard that the current global crude oil prices at around $95/barrel will be revalued shortly and the prices may come down to as much as $70/barrel. Is this news true? Does this have anything to do with the poor show of RPL today?

Hello friends,

would it be wise to buy RNRL & RPL at the CMP ? please guide me, thank you very much.

Kumar
These two stocks RNRL & RPL are very good example for those trading with Technical analysis & those who trade with fundamentals.Always you must take in mind while trading with technical analysis there is a rally which lasts for four to five days with new tops every day.But when the rally is finished the stock comes down at the same speed which it went up.On Monday RNRL was 25% up & on Tuesday it was down 17%.So it is better to take chance of these technical charts to earn in those rally and cleverly exit from it.

It is better to wait for some more correction in these stocks & invest [in any stock] with long term perspective only.

Happy investing.

Hold the stock for long term. This is just a temporary correction only ... RNRL has appreciated around 100% in the last one month. So u dont need to be panic at this point of time .. Hold the stock for 1 year .. U will surely get good returns ...