RK global terms & conditions.......

rohangawale

Right, i would like to add some more,
If u go for three segment NSE CASH + NSE FnO + MCX , so ODIN will cost you RS.599 pm, whether U trade or not,

So while calculating the Trades U keep this in mind too....

One thing we should keep in mind that No can offer almost free,
they have office, staff etc so something else to be charged via BHATINDA (via other routes as wells)
means even if we trade or not, monthly we ahve to pay min 599.
if done trades than 599 + 9rs perlot wise (9* no of trades done).
in this case it will be >= waht we are paying to broker where our brokerage is 0.5%.
it will be more or less same.
only thing is they have showed gajar of 9rs per lot to clients as usp and all other hidden costs.

lazytrader

ODIN is slow, frequent disconnections so many times in a day. it hangs/freezes up inbetween, problems r always there with it.

cant place market orders, like u wanted to buy a stock at market price n u r bullish on it n planning to sell it on same day whn it rises.

U placed a market order of buy and wait n wait but to see that its pending!

After arround 30 mins , your order maybe processed but at the rate which is much higher i,e current market rate!

also , in case of deliveries, there r demat charges associated with it. (buying /selling shares to/from demat accnt charges extra)

Call n trade faility available at 25 Rs. per call .
ODIN is the fastest platform around.
RKG is the problem. From your statement I thought there was something wrong with ODIN. Now I think it is better to open an account with angel or religare. both provide odin with backfill. Besides they are flexible when it comes to bank and demat.

means even if we trade or not, monthly we ahve to pay min 599.
if done trades than 599 + 9rs perlot wise (9* no of trades done).
in this case it will be >= waht we are paying to broker where our brokerage is 0.5%.
it will be more or less same.
only thing is they have showed gajar of 9rs per lot to clients as usp and all other hidden costs.
i agree with u, as other broking companys like angel broking has no monthly ODIN charges.

rohangawale

i agree with u, as other broking companys like angel broking has no monthly ODIN charges.
max broking co doesnt have montly charges for their software.
PIB is only 1 time charge. and others charge annually.
i have heard 1st time regarding montly charges for odin.:confused::mad:

lazytrader

max broking co doesnt have montly charges for their software.
PIB is only 1 time charge. and others charge annually.
i have heard 1st time regarding montly charges for odin.:confused::mad:
ODIN itself is not being charged for. Usually brokers package the trading platform with the plan and the plan has monthly/annual charges.

rohangawale

ODIN itself is not being charged for. Usually brokers package the trading platform with the plan and the plan has monthly/annual charges.
Thanks for the info. i was not knowing that odin is not charged.

lazytrader

Thanks for the info. i was not knowing that odin is not charged.
I'm not saying ODIN is not charged.

It depends on the brokers plan. ODIN is usally only provided with high brokerage plans which has a plan charge. i guess they do that so that you don't simple get access to odin and extract data for free and trade with someone else.

(ODIN is slow, frequent disconnections so many times in a day. it hangs/freezes up inbetween, problems r always there with it.

cant place market orders, like u wanted to buy a stock at market price n u r bullish on it n planning to sell it on same day whn it rises.

After arround 30 mins , your order maybe processed but at the rate which is much higher i,e current market rate! )

yes,exactly same problem in tradesmartonline(now terminal),these(brokers) people don't want to be we are in profit.

Last edited:

PUCHU_2500

(ODIN is slow, frequent disconnections so many times in a day. it hangs/freezes up inbetween, problems r always there with it.

After arround 30 mins , your order maybe processed but at the rate which is much higher i,e current market rate! )

yes,exactly same problem in tradesmartonline(now terminal),these(brokers) people don't want to be we are in profit.
ask your broker to provide NOW terminal, it is fast and free....