RK global terms & conditions.......

This is what they told me over the phone
They have two plans

First plan: Rs 999 per month......no brokerage, can do any number of transactions....intraday/delivery/btst etc
Second plan: Super 9 ...Default Plan ..9 rs per transaction.........intraday/btst/delivery....whatever

(Account opening charges = Rs 200)
Maintenance charges....99 per month ...whether u trade or not

Margin/Exposure ---> Nse/bse stocks times 5 stocks
z category 2 times
For more details read this
http://www.rkglobal.net/Downloads.asp

If you call them over phone to place an order it would be Rs 25 per transaction (in place of Rs 9)

If you want ODIN terminal to trade, it would be Rs 299 per month...
web interface comes free

If you are bangalore you can call Mohan at 09241786135 for more details

pkgmtnl

Right, i would like to add some more,
If u go for three segment NSE CASH + NSE FnO + MCX , so ODIN will cost you RS.599 pm, whether U trade or not,

So while calculating the Trades U keep this in mind too....

One thing we should keep in mind that No can offer almost free,
they have office, staff etc so something else to be charged via BHATINDA (via other routes as wells)

Right, i would like to add some more,
If u go for three segment NSE CASH + NSE FnO + MCX , so ODIN will cost you RS.599 pm, whether U trade or not,

So while calculating the Trades U keep this in mind too....

One thing we should keep in mind that No can offer almost free,
they have office, staff etc so something else to be charged via BHATINDA (via other routes as wells
wht r the other routes?
wht do u mean to say? what hidden charges they hav?

Also tell , how do they calculate the STT , service tax, stamp duty , etc

Last edited:

lazytrader

i agree with u but whn they dnt even hav time to talk on phone and explain things , i cant expect they will even open their email !

they hv poor customer service and everyone knws this.

one thing more - i wrote them 1 email and got a reply after 3 weeks and then i again wrote them for details but i never got reply to that.
I was thinking about opening an account with RKG. But then the start having technical problems so i thought it would be good to wait till they got fixed. Now after reading your post, I don't think I am going to open an account with them. I can pay extra brokerage for stress free trading.

I was thinking about opening an account with RKG. But then the start having technical problems so i thought it would be good to wait till they got fixed. Now after reading your post, I don't think I am going to open an account with them. I can pay extra brokerage for stress free trading.
yes , they do offer cheap brokerage but at same offer cheap customer service with cheap/slow ODIN , frequent disconnections.:rofl:

u get what u pay for!

man u can get little problems .. but m saving brokerage with rk global big time ... i saved around rs 1 lakh in last one year in brokerage over what i was paying my previous broker in f/o :thumb:

pkgmtnl

Yes pathetic customer support,
But still good for taking deliveries wrk,

ODIN is slow, frequent disconnections so many times in a day. it hangs/freezes up inbetween, problems r always there with it.

cant place market orders, like u wanted to buy a stock at market price n u r bullish on it n planning to sell it on same day whn it rises.

U placed a market order of buy and wait n wait but to see that its pending!

After arround 30 mins , your order maybe processed but at the rate which is much higher i,e current market rate!

also , in case of deliveries, there r demat charges associated with it. (buying /selling shares to/from demat accnt charges extra)

Call n trade faility available at 25 Rs. per call .