Returns per month by trading ?...

ravalsb

How does a trader earn..can anyone tell me wat exactly atrader do.I'n new to dis and like to be a trader..so anyone can give me few information abt being a trader
Trader is like one walking behind Elephant (FII) on Dalal Street. So far as he is walking under the shadow of elephant he feels breeze is cool, the moment elephant walks away from him or he walks away from elephant, is exposed to scortching sun in hot afternoon. Well What he does? Follows the elephant.

musicjunkie

If you mean we should follow the trend then thats is easier said than done....options are too overpriced now too, especially nifty because of the volatility

beginner_av

Trader is like one walking behind Elephant (FII) on Dalal Street. So far as he is walking under the shadow of elephant he feels breeze is cool, the moment elephant walks away from him or he walks away from elephant, is exposed to scortching sun in hot afternoon. Well What he does? Follows the elephant.
1. many times the elephant just turns and tramples the one following it! so dont follow elephants blindly!

2. sometimes the elephant takes all its time to leave. By then all the rats, cats, hares, dogs, deers, cheetahs, tigers have taken giant strides and left miles away. imagine you, still trotting behind the elephants!

H

hari09omkar

1. many times the elephant just turns and tramples the one following it! so dont follow elephants blindly!

2. sometimes the elephant takes all its time to leave. By then all the rats, cats, hares, dogs, deers, cheetahs, tigers have taken giant strides and left miles away. imagine you, still trotting behind the elephants!
Both 1 and 2 are points that public overlook.Good post.