Returns per month by trading ?...

With so many variables ,it becomes difficult to tackle.Say arbitarily allocate 2.5 Lacks,i can assure you there are many ,in this forum who can make 1.25 Lacks in 1 Series.Trust me we cant ; but few handfull people other than us are really doing it & they dont post to show that,becoz they are always constrained by Time,unlike us.
Asishda,

Very apt answer.I feel allocation of funds must cater to margin, max draw down and then some emergency buffer. Then only the return on investment part can be worked out. Again some backtesting to show historical returns can help to determine annual returns. One off profit of 10-20-30% cannot be taken as a benchmark for future returns.

hi!!

Well returns depends on the market & the trader.
But if u want huge returns & less risk than go for options.
Exmaple :- I had bought SAIL for call option for 1.90 rs. & lot size is 2700,
that is my total investment was 5130 & max loss anytime also just 5130,
even if my stop loss was getting triggered I wud lose around 2500 or so not more.
Sail cash price reached around 205 & that time the options price had became 23.55 & I sold it.That means I made Rs.58,455/- on a investment of Rs.5130/- & holding period was 18 days or so.
Options are the best financial intruments for minimising risk & increasing profits.

take care.

My experience says it depends on the market condition and what type of trader you are.. offcourse with the other factors mentioned like (capital invested etc.)

With past experience i learned that you need a solid metholology with good decipline to be real trader and make full time monthly gains.
so some trade gives us 20 - 100% specially when the market in is in bull run. But at the end of year when you calculate the lossess in some trades. the brokerage which eats up your profit you just end up a figure which is not worth witht he efforts you put. However its always better to diversify your assets and be a long term smart investor it will be the same growth 10-20% wich is reasonable.

so now i have changed my strategy and always keep a cash reserve to buy when i get fundamentally strong script at good value. Also trying to have a clear approach and methodology where I can diversify my risk by holding mutual funds or even the assets out of this markets

Dear All,

I think you can expect something around 50% return per annum. In December 06 I invested Rs. 200000 and it has grown to 300000 in December 31,2007.

My major income come from RNRL,RPL and Ferro Alloys Corporation. Ferro Alloys only fetched Rs. 35000/- and rpl 13000/-

regds

C

CreditViolet

One doesnt 'trade' for returns, one trades for a income.For returns, 'invest' is a better word.Ofcourse, amidst amateur hour the difference may appear too subtle to notice.

marcus

hi!!

Well returns depends on the market & the trader.
But if u want huge returns & less risk than go for options.
Exmaple :- I had bought SAIL for call option for 1.90 rs. & lot size is 2700,
that is my total investment was 5130 & max loss anytime also just 5130,
even if my stop loss was getting triggered I wud lose around 2500 or so not more.
Sail cash price reached around 205 & that time the options price had became 23.55 & I sold it.That means I made Rs.58,455/- on a investment of Rs.5130/- & holding period was 18 days or so.
Options are the best financial intruments for minimising risk & increasing profits.

take care.
techoptionstrader just for our information can u tell us the strike price, contract month (same/near/far) and underlying (SAIL spot) pricewhen you bought the call?

techoptionstrader just for our information can u tell us the strike price, contract month (same/near/far) and underlying (SAIL spot) pricewhen you bought the call?
Dear Sir,

Can you tell me what is call options. how u can purchase SAIL @ 1.50? Can you tell me. I want to know about this.

Currently I am trading online with Geojit. Is this option available with all the brokers?

How does a trader earn..can anyone tell me wat exactly atrader do.I'n new to dis and like to be a trader..so anyone can give me few information abt being a trader

How does a trader earn..can anyone tell me wat exactly atrader do.I'n new to dis and like to be a trader..so anyone can give me few information abt being a trader
a trader can purchse the share at the current levels and sell it when the price go up. for eg. you buy shares of hindustan lever at rs. 185 and sell at when it reaches rs. 200. you will get a profit of rs. 15 per share